C h a p t e r 31

Emotional chapter and with Irvin's POV again.
-

There are so many regrets but I didn't take it to my heart.

But...

This one is going to kill me till I die that's for sure.

"Luna lost the baby Irvin. She lost your baby. She lost an heir."

What?

She lost the baby.

My baby?

Our baby?

How?

Sudden truth stroked me directly into my heart.

How fucking funny wasn't it!

All I was done just because of the pup, an heir and now I lost it too.

Because I couldn't wait for her to conceive.

Because my pack needed an heir.

Because I am a dick.

She lost our baby because of me.

If wouldn't have slept with other woman than my mate, it wouldn't have happened.

But it was worthless talking about what if as I fucking did a big sin.

She won't forgive me.

Fuck it I will not forgive myself first.

What did I did...

"She needs you right now Alpha. Better get yourself a grip and stay with her at her atleast most vulnerable time. She lost the baby for goddess same dammit." I looked to see there was Theros giving me instructions instead of me.

But he was right.

Ara needed me right now.

I nooded and wait outside the door. In the mean time I stood up and saw what doctors were doing as I couldn't control myself. I just needed to see if she was okay.

I had already lost our pup and I couldn't lost her too. I will destroy myself that's for sure, I knew that.

After what felt like hours, doctors opened the door and still shaking to stand in front of me.

They all knew how it was hard for Alpha to lose his pup, his heir and I fucking lost mine.

"FUCKING SPEAK." I shouted loudly in the deathly silent hallways.

He jumped but nodded his head looking anywhere but me.

"Umm... Luna is stable now and unconscious as we have sedated her due to surgery. She lost so much blood and we need her blood type as it is not available in our hospital."

"The fuck you are waiting for then. Go and ask near hospitals." My patience was on a thin line as this doctor was tasting my every fucking nerves.

Sawyer and Theros too waited for the doctor to say something.

"Her blood type is rare and it didn't available in any hospital Alpha."

Rare?

How?

"So what now? There must be any solution."