C h a p t e r 29

The storm is coming.
-

I see red.

Red

Red.

I had this feeling since last few days that something is going to happen. And I didn't have a good feeling about it. Not even a bit.

I felt that this something will destroy everything that I had build since I came here. And it will destroy everything.

Whatever it was.

My mind was a mess. And I also didn't feel okay too. I didn't know what is happening with me and it was frustrating.

Irvin too was busy with goddess knows what and he was distant too. Sawyer too along with his Alpha but Theros, his Gamma was always with me. He didn't leave me out of his site for whatever reasons I didn't know but he had become very protective of me.

Wherever I went, he too went with me. Except bathroom. Otherwise he was everywhere and it irritates me to my core. I didn't like it when someone do this.

And don't get me wrong, his company is a lot fun than Irvin but sometimes I need a time for myself. And he won't let me. I asked him reason behind his over protectiveness and he said something about threat again. But I am not a deaf nor idiot, I can tell he is lying through his gritted teeth.

I hope whatever reason behind is worth it because if not then I will definitely make him a frog for permanently.

Okay maybe not but temporarily for sure.

"Luna take a look at this. I have made it for you."

Here we go again.

He is showing me videos, photos, and what not and telling me that he made it.

Liar.

I rolled my eyes behind the book I was reading and sighed. "I am sure it is awesome like before. Keep it up." I thumbed him for good for the umpteenth time.

He is disturbing me after a total five minutes.

I am getting angry second by second and I will make him frog for the hundredth time like I made him before. But seeing his cute little face, I made him human again.

"Lu..."

I put my book aside and folded my hands in front of me as my eyes narrowed at him. He was sitting directly in front of me, more comfortably and relaxing in his sweatshirt and pants like this is his home not mine.

"Oh fuck Luna."

He was still looking in his phone. He didn't see that I had put my book aside and my whole attention was towards him.

"Gamma what is your problem? Do tell me please."

He looked from his phone and smiled sheepishly at me.

"Don't you love my company Luna? You hurt my feelings." And here we go again. He was doing this again.

I sighed and leaned into my bed. "You know I do but you are irritating me so damn much. You are interrupting everything I am doing. What's going on?"

A pain flashed on his face but soon it replaced by his innocent smile.

"I am hungry." He changed the topic as he had done before the same.

Theros you better have a good solid reason behind your this behaviour so help me goddess.

We ate dinner together at cabin. After saying good night he slept on the couch outside of my bedroom and I in my room.