C h a p t e r 17

Do you like endearment? Because I fuckin' love it so fuckin' much.
-

I have never felt so happy to hear someone say something cute for me as much when he says, "kroshka"

It's like my whole body come to alive, like a lightening bolt with so much fire inside of it, which wants to explore every inch of him.

I was standing in front of the training area watching a particular muscled dominant male alpha as he was training his pack. Sun was shining on his body like a shine and it was a beautiful site to see. I could only see his back because his face was towards his pack members and damn he had a nice fit ass covered with fitted sweatpants only. His back was as strong as his butt. It was all covered in ink too, his back I mean. Some type of snake, ship dipping in sea, some name too right above his butt and also his left hand was covered too unlike his right which had only two circles on his forearms.

Didn't it hurt?

He would have a great pain tolerance. Of course what do I expect from him.

And his butt...oh my

I want to spank it so hard and I want to bite it too.

Will he allow me?

Oh my goddess, what happened to me?

Why am I behaving like a sick horny teenager?

According to Theros, his alpha train the people early in the morning. But I am not here to talk about him. Actually I am here because I want to train also because who knows when I will need it besides from my magic. I knew he knew that I was here by the holes I was dropping on his back but he didn't say anything more like ignored me and continued his training.

Some prick he was.

So here I am standing, no now I am walking towards him. By the stiff of his body posture, I can tell that he know I am here, right behind him, just a few feet away from his catch.

I didn't know everyone was stopped doing whatever they were doing but started training again when he said in his stern voice that sent shivers down my body.

"Did I say to stop?" He snapped at them and the poor people continued their training. I rolled my eyes at him. Always showing his dominance to poor people.

The big ego he had.

He turned around and goddess it was mouthwatering to see his front body with tattoo on his chest, a wet chest from training. There was a weird tattoo on his chest, Living the good life written above the some type of scull which had wings on either side and two roses in between it. He was about to say something but looked at me up and down. More intensely might I add. And snapped at me too.

Bipolar I might say.

"What the hell are you wearing Ara? Go and change."

I looked down to my attire which was a sport bra and shorts for training and I didn't find anything wrong with it. I narrowed my eyes at him and folded my hands in front of me which results in popping my breasts because his eyes were lingering there so long for my liking.

Male and breast. I scoffed.

"And why the hell I am going to change Alpha? And eyes up here because my breasts doesn't have eyes so stop looking at them like you haven't seen them before." I said calmly but last part was a bit harsh because his eyes quickly met mine and narrowed at me.

He and I both knew all of pack members were listening to our conversation.

Werewolves hearing.

He cleared his throat and came closer towards me and leaned his head into my ear and whispered, "Everyone is looking at what's mine so go and change otherwise you want me to fuck you here, in front of them and this little outfit doesn't leave me any imagination."