C h a p t e r 13

Have in mind that I am writing in my phone. If you do like the chapter, vote it. It makes me happy 😚
-

I have this desperate urge to make them bleed who has dared to try to kill me until every last drop of their blood leave from their pathetic body.

“Oh goddess.”

There she was. Looking similar to my mate but in a little bit older. Her black eyes. Fair skin tone.

The infamous witch. Her grandmother. Ayanna.

She quickly rushed to her side pushing doctors to the side. I didn’t stop her because I knew she will save her granddaughter, my mate.

Feisty and stubborn as fuck same as Ara. Now I know from who she took her genes and of course it’s from her. I fucking knew it that Ara looked like her and they both shared some connection but I was so engrossed in my work that I didn’t dig deep about her and I am sure if I would have done it, I would have known it right away.

How can I forget about the only lady who left more like ran away with his child? Albeit he was not her mate but how could she left with his child is beyond my imagination.

All doctors were looking for me and asking what should they do. I dismissed them and they all left leaving three of us alone.

Ayanna was doing her thing with mumbling something as her eyes were closed. I knew that once she save Ara, she will give her full attention to me.

Of course because we have unfinished business to attend.

Ara was still not moving a bit and I was growing impatient.

I can feel her. Arius told me.

Really? I said in hopes.

Shut the fuck up. She is here is all because of you motherfucker. He growled loudly.

I cringed at his voice.

Do not forget you are too in this Arius. I said while rolling my eyes.

And that shut him leaving me with my thoughts.

Slowly her body was returning to her original color and sighed leave my lips.

Ayanna stood up and I knew right there she will give me a hell of her attitude. She turned around and looked directly in my eyes, hands folded in front of her like it was obvious.

I raised my brows at her attitude and then she started.

“Is this your way to treat your mate Irvin?” She said in a very calm voice but I knew better. She was trying very hard not to yelled at me or do her magic. I didn’t know what hold her from doing it.

“I am so disappointed in you.” And shook her head.

“Is she okay?” I ignored her questions because it was indeed a true.

She sighed but nodded nonetheless. “She is for now. It will take some time for her to heal….heal all injuries mentally and physically.”

And just like that she left leaving me with her alone. I didn’t waste a second to sat beside her and hold her hand. Her hand was warm and so smooth unlike mine. She still looked beautiful, so fucking beautiful.

Her beauty is lethal, and I know one day it will kill me but I am willing to be bathed in her lethal beauty.

Arius was silent. Not speaking anything.

The next few days went blur because I was with her all the time. My beta was handling all my paperwork. We were still investigating the attack that happened earlier but we didn’t find anything. Not even a clue. I had so many enemies and I knew most of them didn’t dare to cross me because they knew the outcome will be disastrous for them. No one wants to see my wrath. Once Ara will wake up, I will find who is the fucker that dare to kill me. I will give him the most painful death he has ever seen in his entire life.