C h a p t e r 21

Black or white?
-

How does that feel when lips meet another lips?

Tongue dance with another tongue?

I felt like my whole body come to alive. Spark. I felt spark everywhere.

Fucking prick.

He stole my panties again.

Now black set of lingeries.

I shouldn't have make him human again.

Ugh.

Is he going to wear them?

Sometimes man has a weird fetish too.

Goddess I think he is mental and needs to be in mental asylum.

After our training session, I went to shower and after I came, my new set was vanished. And none have that guts to steal from me, expect of course my mate.

My schedule was becoming regular.

Training.

Shower.

Breakfast at pack house.

Healing people.

Playing with childrens to show them some magic.

Then shower.

Dinner at pack house because Theros didn't let me eat alone and so Mary. She is a sweet girl. I like her.

This was my routine for last few weeks. Irvin was mostly in his office and if not, then somewhere doing his business in another pack.

But he didn't forget about sending flowers to me every morning. First I did think about crunching or throwing away but it was not their fault so why punish the beautiful flowers. So always put it in a vase but not before smelling it. It was so refreshing and so sweet.

I didn't go to the back house for breakfast though because I didn't feel like. Today I feel not so good and sometimes dizzy too. I don't have any doubt, he will come in some minutes and ask me what happened, why I am not at the pack house for breakfast.

The door of my cabin opened. He really need to knock it. What if sometimes I am naked? He doesn't get it.

"Why are you not at the pack house? Are you okay?" He came rushing towards me while checking me head to toe for some injuries.

"I am fine. And stop behaving like this because we both know you don't give a damn about me and my health."

"Ara I am trying here." He said

"Trying what? I didn't tell you to try anything."

"You are making this difficult."

Wow.

"Me? I am making this difficult? Oh please. Sending flowers every morning can't forget what you did to me, can it? Hmm? I don't think so."