⭐|¦_Visit To Camp Half-blood_¦|⭐

"Pfft.... You guys make really good jokes." I said. "You guys must be really good actors."

Everyone was staring at me, making me uncomfortable. Gods don't really exist. They're just myths, I thought. Artemis was glaring at me, hard. "I've had enough! You boy, shall suffer!" she said, smiling sadistically. While the donkey man was mumbling "Oh no, oh no, oh no"

Without warning, Artemis waved her hand in front of me. Her hands glowed silver and directed it towards me. While the Omnitrix's color changed to pink.

She had tried to do magic on me? While she looked utterly confused, and suddenly her face contorted into rage. "What are you? How did you not become a jackalope?" she asked, outraged.

So that's what she tried to do. I had to be careful what I shared. I just shrugged "Maybe I'm special" and winked at her. On which every bow turned on me. Seriously, was there something wrong with winking?

Meanwhile Artemis just sighed and said "We have wasted enough time already. Bianca, come with me. You too Percy Jackson. And you," she said pointing at me "Do not try anything funny. I will let you go because you do not have the knowledge of gods." while I mock saluted her. Her eyes glinted dangerously, to which I gulped. This girl was honestly very scary.

The other girls glared at me and followed her. While I was left with the punk girl, Thalia (?), the donkey boy, and the young boy. I just said "Hi?"

"Dude, that was so cool! You just punched that monster! Awesome!" the boy said excitedly, jumping up and down.

The punk girl, Thalia just said "That was just plain stupid. Believe me, you don't want Artemis on your bad side. She isn't known as The Huntress for nothing."

The donkey boy said weakly "Hi. My name's Grover." And I asked him what I have been meaning to ask "Why are you a half donkey?"

Grover's eyes hardened and he said "Blah-ha-ha. I'm a half goat. And I'm a satyr. Many of them back at camp will stomp you with their hooves if they heard you saying that."

I just nodded. Sure. If there were half aliens, why couldn't there be half goats? Just when I thought it wouldn't get any weirder.

Thalia asked "How did you survive? Demigods don't usually survive till this age. And how the hell do you not know anything about the Greek world?"

I shrugged "I'm seriously not believing all this junk. If I'm a Demigod, how would I have a parent as a God? Last I checked, both my parents are humans. Maybe my dad has some anodite genes."

She just stared at me "Right. What even is this 'anodite'? Do you-" while she was cut off when my Omnitrix started ringing.

"Wha-?" she asked. I put a finger on my mouth to shush her. I picked up the call.

"Ben! We finally got you. Thank God! Where are you?" a female voice asked. Another male voice just said "Well done Tennyson. Vilgax has just disappeared. So have you."

I replied "Gwen, don't worry. I am currently in Westover, Maine. And no, you can't actually find me there, I'm in a different-" I went under a tree to avoid been listened "-universe. There aren't any Plumbers here, and another Ben 10 is out of question. And a bunch of people are saying the Greek myths are real. A girl is claiming she is The Artemis, goddess of moon."

Gwen must have been stupefied. She said "Right. I think you should believe them."

"What?" I asked. "Why do I have to believe them? Gods aren't real."

"Ben, one thing that we've learned about traveling different universe is that every one of them had a unique possibility. Maybe this universe has all of Greek myths really existing. I'm not saying to outright believe them. But at least don't disbelieve them. It might make them mad."