⭐⭐⭐|¦_Secret Of Vilgax_¦|⭐⭐⭐

[Arc 3]

Today was a special day for us. Percy, his mom, Paul and me were celebrating.

Today Paul had proposed to Sally, and she had accepted very happily. Percy was beaming, because his mother had now found a life after sacrificing so much of her life because of him. And me? I was pretty happy too.

Staying with Percy, they kind of became my family. Obviously they didn't have guardianship over me, but I saw them both as parents.

I wonder if my mother would be like Sally? Would she be heartbroken over her child who she lost about 21 years and 8 months ago?

Anyways, enough of the gloomy stuff.

"Today is a special occasion, because after your dating for months, you are finally engaged. Cherish this day in your memories." I said, raising my glass.

Percy clinked his glass with mine, while Sally did with Paul. Percy had an impressed look on his face "Wow. Didn't know you could do some serious pep talk."

I drank some of the cold drink before answering "Nah. I didn't write it. My girlfriend is a lovey-dovey worshipper. She does the talking when some couple gets engaged. She has talked to me about doing it when Gwen and Kevin will be engaged. But I don't think it will be soon, because Kevin is just so nervous about lovey-dovey stuff around Gwen."

"Oh, so you just copied your girlfriend. By the way, you never mention her much." Percy pointed out correctly.

"Because I don't need to." I said "She is following her dream of an adventurous archeologist, by traveling across the universe, and searching for history."

"Archeologist? I wanted to become one, when I was a kid because I watched Indiana Jones. It was fun, but I lost that passion some years later because of my growing ADHD and Dyslexia." He said sadly.

I was surprised. I never thought Percy wanted to be an archeologist, but it was impossible for demigods "I know. You need to be really patient, and stay still like a statue to prevent setting any traps in an old monument. Dyslexia also makes it that you can't actually note anything. Although Greek Archeology would be useful with our Greek reading abilities."

Percy smiled in gratitude "Thanks. You always know how to cheer me up."

***

We were chilling in the camp after a week, trying to think of strategies for the next Capture the Flag. It was fun, and provided break for the demigods from planning against Kronos.

And then I froze seeing Percy with someone. Someone who looked exactly like me.

"Percy!?" I shouted out in shock. Percy looked at me and froze. He then looked towards the imposter and said "I- how the hell are you in two places?"

Everyone in the camp heard that. They rushed to see the commotion, finding second Ben.

I grit my teeth. My imposter sneered "Fancy seeing you here, Ben Tennyson."

"Albedo." I growled. Albedo tsked "A real shame, though. Your brother here thought I couldn't enter the camp because I lost my 'godly' side. How he got that, I don't know. I was just spying the camp from outsides. But the inside is even better. My, what weapons!"

Percy was silent. I didn't say anything, because I knew Percy couldn't be blamed. I didn't tell him about Albedo.

"How the heck are you here? You were in a cell in the Plumber base, in a different universe." I said.