⭐⭐|¦_Percy Destroys A School, I Fight My Dad_¦|⭐⭐

I was still in shock at how bad Percy's luck was. Once I saw the vampire wannabe, I sighed realising that Percy would never break the streak of being kicked out of the school.

I mean, seriously! He was just going for a summer interview so he could get admitted, but I guess not.

Oh yeah, you must be wondering what happened.

I was sitting with Percy in the backseat and his mom was driving to Goode high school. I had lived with him in his house since Winter Solistice. His family was quite fun to live with.

Anyways, back to the point. Damn ADHD... So this what Percy dealed with? Yep, I now have ADHD, as a side effect for unlocking my demigod powers. How, you ask? Simple.

Azmuth had visited with a grumpy attitude, which was pretty much normal. He had been fascinated by this 'godly' signature and wanted to study about it. After a lot of readjustments, he altered the omnitrix, so now I could use my hydro kinetic powers while in any alien form (Obviously exempting the water hating aliens, because... They hate water. Duh). This was exciting to hear and Azmuth had left grumbling in his breath about 'stupid earthlings'.

Agh! I went off topic again! I was saying that Percy had been cornered by those two vampires, which omnitrix recognized as 'empousai'.

He had met Rachel again. Rachel was the one who had saved him from the control of empousai.

I was waiting outside, when the explosion happened. Instinctively my hand went toward the omnitrix, when I saw Percy. These days, my fingers always fiddled with omnitrix. I don't kno-

Anyways, back to the point. I yelled at him "Percy, what the hell?" Rachel was walking behind him.

He looked at me "Tell you later. We need to go to camp quick." he turned to Rachel "Can you do something like make them believe it wasn't me?"

Rachel nodded "I can make something up. And you owe me an explanation mister!"

I shook my head. Count on Percy to get stuck in these situations. I dialled my watch. "Jetray!" I yelled out in a green flash.

 "Jetray!" I yelled out in a green flash

"Hold on to me, Percy!" I said. I grabbed Percy by his arm. He yelled at me "But I'm not supposed to-Waah!!!" He screamed like a girl.

I held back an urge to laugh seeing his face. I zoomed by as fast as I could, while keeping in care about Percy.

I spotted Annabeth in the road, probably going to Percy. I dropped Percy on top of Annabeth.

"Hey what the-" Percy screamed. Annabeth looked up and yelled "What the fu- Oomgph." her voice muffled with Percy on top of her.

After recognising each other, their cheeks grew red. "Percy/Annabeth!" both of them yelled.

"What are you doing here?!" Annabeth shouted.