⭐⭐|¦_The Battle Of The Labyrinth_¦|⭐⭐

"Let's get outta here, Annabeth!" I yelled, transforming into Upgrade from XLR8.

"Ben, Percy, what happened?" Annabeth asked frantically. I morphed into a car before buzzing "Get on first, Percy'll tell you on the way. Now!"

Annabeth, Nico and Rachel got on quickly. Percy tried to explain. "No. Luke wouldn't do that." Annabeth said in disbelief, shaking her head as if to get rid of the thought.

I buzzed "Annabeth, you can't afford to be delusional right now! Luke is now hosting Kronos, and he is really dangerous. A Titan with the powers of a demigod, that is a really scary thought."

Annabeth snapped "The Luke I knew would never do that!"

Percy shouted back "Shut up Annabeth! That Luke would never do that! But that Luke is gone, and is replaced by a vengeance driven Luke hell bent on destroying Olympus, and hosting Kronos to do it! Why can't you understand!"

There was a silence after that. Annabeth couldn't answer that, and we got off after a good distance. I transformed into Atomix.

I raised both of my hands and created a miniature sun, and gave it powers to move with us

Percy looked at me with a hint of jealousy "Zeus! You just..."

I smiled smugly "I can do a lot more brother."

Nico got behind Percy, and I knew he preferred darkness. "Hey cousin, you don't like the sun?"

Everyone got confused. Nico then understood and answered "Um, no. I can actually see better in darkness."

I nodded and then turned to Annabeth "Share your thoughts niece?"

Annabeth wrinkled her nose in disgust. Rachel said "Ew... Percy and Annabeth dating, and Percy is the uncle of Annabeth."

Percy had a disgusted look "Ben, what are you trying to achieve?"

I transformed back. "Isn't my fault. Atomix loves addressing people with their proper title."

Then I realised "Wait. You didn't deny that you and Annabeth are dating."