⭐|¦_Enter Bellicus And Serena_¦|⭐

I had been taken to Chiron immediately by Percy. He wasn't saying anything.

I don't know but it sounded kinda cool to be a son of the sea God. I'm still figuring out how the heck he is my dad, when I've been living with my dad in my universe. Pushing it aside, I saw Chiron looking at me seriously.

"... How? How is your father Lord Poseidon?" he asked me.

"I seriously don't know, sir. I've known the Greek Gods only for a few hours now." I answered.

He looked at me gauntly "And you're already 21. So you're not the one mentioned in the prophecy." Hold up. What prophecy?

Percy just gave me a look that said later. So I left it.

Chiron said "Anyway, Percy, I assume he is to live with you. As the head counselor of your cabin, you have to be responsible for him."

He nodded and said to me "Come on. Let me show you Cabin 3."

I followed him towards a cabin with a trident as the symbol. It smelt like sea breeze when I entered it.

"Welcome," Percy said grinning "to cabin 3. Oh, I have been wanting to do that for so long."

"Why? Was there something special?" I asked. He looked down and said "It's because I'm the only one living here." he looked up and said "But anyways, I've always been wanting a brother. Although I did get an older one but it still doesn't matter."

I chuckled and said "Yeah buddy. I'm gonna stay here for some days, finding someone."

His eyes dimmed and said "You're going?" I answered "Of course not. I have to track someone."

He asked "Who are you exactly?"

I sighed and said "Look. This is a huge secret, so I can't just tell anybody, even a brother whom I just met recently."

His eyes grew determined and he said "I won't reveal any secret of yours to anyone, I am willing to swear on Styx."

I became confused, not understanding. "Sticks?" I asked "Why would you swear on a stick of all things?"

He chuckled and said "Styx. Not sticks. It's a binding oath, which you should never break."

"What happens when you break it?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Styx claims your soul, and you are tortured there for an eternity. It isn't known as the river of damnation for nothing."

"Oh"

"Yeah. You can tell me anything and I will swear on Styx so I won't reveal it." he said.

I sighed "No. It's fine. The fact that you're willing to take a very dangerous oath seems enough to me. You don't have to risk your life taking it." I was shocked, but I had experienced even weirder things. "So... How should I explain it?" I knew I still had to hide some things.

"Don't worry, I won't ask if you don't explain some things." he assured me.

I started slowly "I come from a different universe. Where the Greek myths don't exist."

He stared at me "Really? That's so cool."

I chuckled "Yeah, it would be cool, but if there wasn't so much work there."

"Oh."

"Yeah, 'oh' is right. I'm the 3 times savior of my universe."

"WHAT???!"

"Keep it down, will ya!" I said.

He lowered his voice "What? That's so cool!"

Then I explained how I prevented a war, and two more wars I fought and won. Although I didn't explain that aliens existed too and what the Omnitrix actually could do.