⭐|¦_Meeting The Goddess Of Beauty_|¦⭐

"Ares." Percy said, gritting his teeth angrily.

Ares... Who was that? I tried to remember the myths, when omnitrix said *Ares, God of War*

Ares was smiling maniacally. He spat "Jackson. And another one Barnacle Beard's brats." turning to me.

Percy asked, a bit calmly now "What are you doing here?" Ares raised his hands up "I come in peace this time. The Lady wants some words with you."

Percy looked apprehensive, while I was confused. Thalia whispered in my ear "He's talking about Aphrodite, goddess of beauty and love."

Zoe had a dangerous look on her face. Percy started to walk towards the car, when Ares stopped him. He said "Change of plans. Now she wants both of you sea-spawns to go meet her. And don't do any funny business."

I became alert. I went in with Percy. My jaw dropped seeing the sight. Turning, I saw Percy had the same expression.

What I was looking at was a woman, who literally defined beauty. She looked exactly like Kai, but more... Healthier. She suspiciously looked like Julie too. If I were to not know her, I would have guessed she was Kai's sister.

"Looking at me, are you? Naughty, naughty. Would you like to hold the mirror, Percy?" She asked, handing Percy a mirror.

Percy replied unintelligibly "Um... Uh, Gah?" I tried to shake my head, clearing my thoughts, when omnitrix wrenched me free of the control.

"You must be Lady Aphrodite?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

She looked surprised, then pouted "Aww, you already broke free. And I would have liked to have some fun with you. You have a really, mmm, good body."

I blushed "Thanks, but I already have a girlfriend. Wouldn't cheat on her."

Her eyes glowed pink and said "Of course. But I am the most beautiful. You want me. You will have fun with me."

The omnitrix glowed pink, indicating it had blocked the magic. I shook my head "Sorry woman, I'm not fazed by these things."

She huffed "And my Charm speak goes to waste."

Percy was practically drooling. I shook him, and he broke out of the stupor. "Wha-?" he asked.

I said "Now we weren't here for just this, were we Lady Aphrodite?"

She turned serious "Yes. Don't pick up any item from my husband's junkyard."

Percy crossed his arms "You were only here for that?"

She replied "Of course not. I feel a great connection between you and Annabeth. The reason you joined the quest was to rescue Annabeth, no?" Percy nodded his head. "Oh its so sweet." Aphrodite said. "I love young love so much. And you're so sweet. I would have already asked one of my daughter to break your heart. It would've been so much fun." she winked at him.

Percy shook his head "No thanks."

Aphrodite then turned towards me "Your love for Kai... Mmm... It's so good. But where is she then?" she asked.

I sighed "Oh... She's somewhere else in the world, looking for historical sites, and excavating old artefacts."

Aphrodite said "Anyways, if you get bored with her, I'm always free. We can have some make out sessions." she winked at me seductively.

"No thanks. We are getting late now." I said.

We stepped out of the car, and I saw Aphrodite pouting. I didn't care and muttered "Aphrodite is one crazy goddess."