⭐|¦_Trekking Tamalpais_¦|⭐

"When will we reach there?" Percy asked again.

I was getting frustrated now. "Stop whining now Percy. We will reach San Francisco in a few minutes." I said in a robotic voice.

Yeah, I was controlling a helicopter with Upgrade. After dodging some lightning bolts thrown in our way, Thalia prayed to her father (Why didn't we think of that before?) to stop doing that so we can rescue Artemis. After that no lighting bolt struck us.

Thalia replied instead of Percy "It's not our fault! We can't sit still because of ADHD."

Grover squinted and peeked down "There! I can see San Francisco!" Percy perked up hearing that.

After landing safely, I transformed back and left the helicopter there, unsure of what to do with it.

"We have to take advice from Nereus." Zoe said. I jumped because she was so silent I forgot she was with us.

"Who's Nereus?" Percy asked. Omnitrix beeped *Nereus is the old man of the sea. Son of Pontus and Gaea, he has wisdom and gift of prophecy.*

Zoe was about to answer but shut up when omnitrix answered. She said instead "Nereus sits on the corner, with the homeless people. Only one should go."

I raised my eyebrow "And who might that be?" Thalia answered "Of course Percy, he knows water much more than you."

Percy said "Excuse me? I'm not going there. Maybe Thalia should go there."

Zoe countered "Boys are best suited for this. Girl cannot do this."

I crossed my arms "Has anyone told you that you are a big sexist?"

Zoe huffed "I'm not a sexist!"

"Define sexism" I asked.

"Sexism is the discrimination of women by men." Zoe answered.

"Look, even the answer is sexist." I muttered.

Thalia interrupted "Can you stop? You two can do the flirting later." I blushed hearing that "I'm not flirting!" I shouted at her.

Turning, I saw Zoe wasn't faring better either. Once she saw me looking, she adopted a mask of indifference.

Percy grumpily agreed. After a few minutes, he looked like a homeless person. If I didn't know who he really was, I would have given him some money out of pity. [😂]

"Hey Perce! Looking good!" I fake cheered. He huffed and said "Shut up."

He walked to the homeless man, which I identified as Nereus. I saw him pinning down the god and rolling towards the ocean. After a few minutes, they both came out, Percy holding Nereus.

"Alright, the rules are 1 question per capture." He said.

Zoe asked "Where was the mythical beast Lady Artemis was hunting?"

Nereus looked amused "You want to ask that? It's right here."

Zoe looked down at the ocean and I saw a half snake half cow. Zoe paled seeing that.

"Bessie? But why was he being hunted?" Percy asked.

"You named him Bessie?!" Thalia asked.

"So what? It seemed like a good cow name." Percy argued.

Zoe' s face looked gaunt "I remember the creature. When sacrificed, it has the power to destroy the gods. The Ophiotaurus."

Thalia looked sick hearing that. "And that my dear, is why you will be sacrificing it and destroying the gods." a voice said from behind.