⭐|¦_The Dam Episode_¦|⭐

"Fantastic." I muttered while rolling out of the way.

"The Spartoi are here too!" Thalia shouted. Zoe had a worried look on her face.

Everything had to come right now, didn't it? So this is what demigods were most frustrated about. Oh wait. I'm a demigod too.

I dialled my omnitrix. "Frankenstrike!" I exclaimed with a burst of green light.

 "Frankenstrike!" I exclaimed with a burst of green light

I saw Percy and Bianca trying to tackle the huge robot. As much as I would have liked to help them, the Spartoi were our main priority.

I turned to Zoe "You distract them, I shock them." She raised her eyebrows, but didn't say anything. Grover started playing his reeds, and Thalia used her spear to ward them off.

I punched my knuckles together "Let's get this show on!" and let loose a green bolt.

To my utter surprise, it crackled around the skeleton's body, then fizzled out. It continued fighting like nothing happened.

"They can only be killed by the beings related to death!" Zoe shouted to me.

A brilliant idea struck me. I flashed green and exclaimed "Snare-oh!"

"Let's get back to the dead, shall we?" I grinned evilly at them

"Let's get back to the dead, shall we?" I grinned evilly at them. I bind them in my bandages and crushed them. And it seemed to work, as they turned to dust, meaning they were gone.

"Yes! It worked!" I exclaimed happily, targeting the other Spartoi.

I wasn't paying any attention to the surroundings. After a minute or two, almost all of the Spartoi was killed. Yes, some did escape, but it was bound to happen.

I turned to the other other side, smiling widely. But it dropped seeing Percy having a glum expression, holding something in his hands.

"What happened?" I asked, dreading the answer.

Zoe answered for him "Bianca sacrificed herself to destroy the robot."

Percy muttered "If only I could stop her."

I had a sad look on my face. Even though I didn't know her for long, she was good person.

Zoe cleared her throat "We have to continue. Bianca wouldn't want us to waste our time on mourning her."