⭐⭐|¦_I Found The Spy_¦|⭐⭐

Annabeth dragged me and Percy with her somewhere. I hadn't even gotten a chance to enter cabin 3. I was grumbling about where she was taking me.

Turns out, we were in a forest clearing. A group of fat satyrs were sitting on benches, which looked like it could break any second under the weight.

Grover was standing, telling something to them. Behind him stood two girls. One had elf ears and had green skin. Another one looked like a regular school bully with brown stringy hair, which was tied with a camouflaged bandanna. "Prissy." she said to Percy. She stared at me weirdly and shrugged.

"Master Underwood, we will give you another chance to find The Great Lord Pan." The fat satyr announced.

"Thank you! Thank you so-" Grover rambled.

"One week"

"B-but, that's impossible sir!" Grover pleaded.

"One week or you find something else!" the satyr roared. "Now let us enjoy the afternoon meal." and they walked away, trotting.

I had no clue whatsoever happened. Percy saw my look and shrugged. "I don't know either, but it looks like they want to take away Grover's searching license."

He saw my look of confusion and said "Tell you later."

Grover was whimpering. I didn't have any idea what to do. So I just stood dumbly until Annabeth, Percy and the two girls calmed him down.

The stringy haired girl asked "Who are you, punk? New camper?"

Percy explained "Another son of Poseidon. My brother."

The girl had a shocked look on her face "You're soooo explaining this to me Prissy." Then she turned to me "Name's Clarrise, daughter of Ares. Pick a fight with me, and you'll pay."

"Yeah, sure." I shrugged nonchalantly. "My name's Ben Tennyson. 22 years old and came to know about this Greek world this December."

She raised her eyebrows "Oh really? Then I guess you will have an initiation ceremony from me. Or maybe Peter did it before me."

I chuckled "Yeah, I kicked his ass pretty easily."

"Oh? Then we'll have a spar in the arena this afternoon then." she challenged me.

Percy cleared his throat "As much as I would like to have Clarrise get her butt kicked, I think we should head back for now. New war game will start this evening according to Quintus."

Percy grabbed my hand and dragged me to cabin 3, rambling about having to clean it up because of inspection by Silena.

Percy had introduced me to a lot of campers in this period. I haven't met Silena though. Percy said she was the head of Aphrodite cabin.

I was thinking to use XLR8 or even Fasttrack to clean up the cabin. Turns out, we didn't have to, because someone was already cleaning up.

"Tyson! I didn't know you were coming!" Percy exclaimed happily.

The person, Tyson turned towards him and said "Big brother! I missed you!" and crushed him in a hug. He turned towards me, confused "Who is this?"

So, Percy had told me a lot about Tyson. Tyson was a cyclops, working in the Atlantis forges.

Percy smiled at him "Ben, meet Tyson. Tyson, meet Ben, my other big brother."

The cyclops turned to me and had a big smile on his face. "Another big brother! Yay!" and crushed me to a hug.

I'd recommend you to never get hugged by Tyson. His hug rivalled the hug of Ma Vreedle (long story).

"Er... Can you let me go? You're crushing me." I said weakly.