⭐⭐|¦_Fighting Vilgax_¦|⭐⭐

Dang it! Vilgax had already escaped. Always leaving his minions for me to fight.

I checked my omnitrix, in hopes it can track Vilgax again. Unfortunately, Vilgax was annoying to track, because he covered his tracks very well.

But what I didn't see was someone hitting my head hard, and I slipped into unconsciousness.

***

I woke up to a familiar nothingness. Standing in front of me were Serena and Bellicus, the two personalities of Alien X.

Serena was glaring at me "Remind me again, why are you the voice of reason? Stupid human, why couldn't you see it was a trap to capture you? You know Vilgax covers his tracks, so why couldn't you guess it was a trap?"

I bowed down my head in shame. "I... Didn't think about it. It was a lead in many days about Vilgax."

Serena merely sighed "It is not so hard to figure it out. Even an baby celestial sapien can figure it out."

"Again, I'm sorry. I didn't realise." I said.

"You could've participated in the quest of Annabeth Chase. Percy Jackson admires you a lot. It would have helped them." Bellicus said from behind.

"Well, I guess I gotta go to them-" I started.

"Not so fast," Bellicus interrupted. "You have already missed your chance of being in the quest. Now you cannot just go and add yourself to the quest."

"Great" I muttered.

"Quests have certain rules. A new quest member cannot join, unless stated in the prophecy. The only way I can see is, you can help Percy, but only when he calls you for help by his own will." Serena completed.

"So what do I do now? Come off it, where the hell am I right now?" I asked.

Serena sighed "Beaten up, tied up and in Vilgax's chambers where he is currently trying to examine the Omnitrix."

"That bastard! He can't just touch omnitrix anytime! It isn't a weapon for him." I shouted.

Bellicus said "Then I believe it is time for you to wake up."

***

I opened my eyes slightly to see Vilgax, touching the omnitrix with his slimy fingers. Yuck. I guess I have to clean it later.

Vilgax sneered at me "Finally waking up?"

I glared at him angrily "I did. But I'm going to destroy you once I get free."

"You can try. But you cannot reach the omnitrix with your hands. You're tied up. Meanwhile I, just extracted some alien DNA."

Oh thank God, I had locked some aliens in omnitrix. Still I couldn't ignore the fact that he had gotten some major alien DNAs.

One thing most people (and aliens) don't know is that I attempt to hide my master control. They don't know I have every feature unlocked. This was suggested by Azmuth, so I could surprise my enemies.

Now I am so glad that I listened to his advice.

As soon as Vilgax turned his back, I chose the alien I wanted to be in my mind.