⭐⭐|¦_The Search For Vilgax_¦|⭐⭐

I'm really, really, really sorry for the delay. I got caught up in some emergency work, leaving me no time to myself. Here's the new chapter, hope you enjoy. Read the A/N given at the bottom.

_____

Ah. I truly despised Vilgax. That slimy, no good octopus. Why can't he give up his plans to dominate the universe? Next he will go for some all-powerful six stones, which can control the universe.

I researched the location where Vilgax's DNA trace was last found. Turns out it was the same place where we rescued Annabeth, Mt. Tamalpais.

The sooner I found Vilgax, the better. I packed everything I needed, and gave Percy a Telecommunicator. It will help me track him, even in the Labyrinth.

I went to the Big House to inform Chiron I was going to leave soon. When I entered, I didn't find Chiron.

Instead I heard screams, and a female voice trying to calm the screaming person down. When I got closer, I found out it was Clarrise, and a boy who I didn't know.

"Please Chris! You're alright. You're alright. There's no danger from any son of Poseidon." Clarrise tried to pacify the person named Chris. So far, it was proving ineffective.

Chris screamed "No!! The son of Poseidon is danger! The string is not the only way!" and kept speaking gibberish.

Not wanting to be caught, I steered out of the big house. After a few minutes, I found Chiron teaching archery.

When he saw me, he took a break for a few minutes to discuss where I would be going, and why.

I told him my reasons, although not mentioning Vilgax. They already have the danger of Kronos, I didn't want another burden on them.

I left to pack some snacks for my journey, and of course get some money for myself. But I had to do something first.

***

I found myself at the doorstep on cabin 10 aka, Aphrodite cabin. I knocked on the door, and immediately was blinded by the amount of pinkness.

"There you are! Finally come to have fun with us, eh?" A girl asked, drooling over me.

I was thoroughly disgusted. I put up my hand "Sorry. I'm just here to talk to Silena."

She then smiled at me lustfully "Oh? So are you going to talk to her, or seduce her? Might I remind you that she has a boyfriend already, but we can settle for us. You and me." she emphasized the last sentence.

"Ugh. No thanks, I don't want things like those." I said, wrinkling my nose.

The girl however seemed to ignore my words "Oh, by the way, my name is Drew. We are going to have lots of fun!"

"Are all of you guys like this?" I asked sighing.

"Fortunately, no. Drew just follows mom's way of breaking many boy's hearts." A voice said.

Behind Drew, came Silena. She turned to Drew "Now, be a good girl and go inside. NOW!" She commanded her.

Drew went inside the cabin grumbling something about 'snag', 'unlucky' and 'hot'.

She turned to me "Yes? I believe you wanted to talk to me." I paused for a second and replied "Yep. Although I would like to talk in Zeus' fist. Meet me there in a few minutes."