⭐⭐|¦_The Aftermath_¦|⭐⭐

"Nobody, not even the Gods can destroy my Labyrinth. It was tied to my life force... Which means... Oh no..." Daedalus said, mostly to himself, concluding he was going to die.

I assured him "Don't worry. While destroying the Labyrinth, I found that you had your life force tied to it. I made both of you independent and destroyed it. You're quite free."

But Daedalus still looked at the floor "I... Don't know. I think it's time I move on. Deal with whatever judgement Minos will give me."

Nico came forward from the shadows "You made the right decision." He put his two fingers on Daedalus's forehead and chanted "Δαίδαλε, σε ελευθερώνω, σου αφήνω να περάσεις. Είθε η ψυχή σας να περάσει ειρηνικά από τη Στύγα και να περιμένει την κρίση.**"

A black light started consuming Nico and Daedalus disappeared in a flash of golden. Nico opened his eyes and looked at us "What? I have tricks I can use too."

Did he just crack a joke? Percy had a slight smile, standing in the corner with Annabeth, and she was holding his hand like it was her lifeline.

Chiron did a quick sweep. He announced to us "There have been no Demigod casualties. Let us celebrate by a feast tonight!"

The Demigods cheered loudly, for their friends not being dead and for the feast.

"Ben Tennyson, I had not hoped you would activate the Omni-link." A raspy but loud voice said from my left side.

My head turned around fast, as I knew I was in for a heavy questioning. "Why do always come at the least expected time Azmuth?"

Azmuth, who I noticed, had a serious expression. He said ignoring the gasps of demigods "You will tell me now why you deemed it necessary for activating it without my permission."

"Oh, boy." Percy said from the corner "Mr. Majestor Tennyson is in for a big trouble, we better go away."

"Percy, I thought we agreed not to use that name again." I groaned. Percy had a stupid grin on his face "No you agreed. I did not."

I groaned again. Percy was becoming really annoying. Annabeth asked "Wait, you're a Majestor? Of what?"

I held up a hand "No questions for now. I am a Majestor of my squad, that's the answer you're getting for now. Now let me go back to cabin 3 for some 'talking'."

I started walking, Percy following me. Azmuth turned towards me and said "I might like your brother. He seems to be much more level-headed."

"Are you serious!?" I asked incredulously. "My brother more competent than me?!"

I gave a frustrated sigh "Goddamn it! Do you have an agenda in your life to forever hate me?"

"No." Azmuth simply replied.

I didn't reply back as this argument was going to lead nowhere. I was aware Percy was quite amused by our banter. We reached the cabin 3 and Azmuth got off on the table beside the bunk.

Azmuth turned to me "Now, I am asking you again. Why did you do it?"

***

"Do you realize the consequences you have caused for activating this? You do not have your own DNA now. Which means I cannot ever take off your omnitrix, lest I want to make you stop existing." Azmuth said gravely.

"I know." I said. "You already told me. A dying immortal told me it was about time. So did it. Besides the final battle is coming soon. I can feel it."