Chapter 17

Lyarra POV

She leaves the city in Barristans hands and began the trek north. She thinks of how innocent she had been before her family had died. Back then she would have reviled in taking Cerseis head but now she felt dirty and ashamed. More so then when she had given her maidens gift to Jon.

Thinking of him hurt her in ways yhat she couldn't explain. She had given him two sons that could lead the Realm if she was to die. But she couldn't think of such things now as she marched to fight the dead.

She feels shocked to see the Baratheon banner and under it was Stannis and his forces. He changed the banner. It is now a flaming red heart with a Stags head within it.

He can have his banner and I'll have mine. Her thoughts were bitter until she realised that he grew up in her fathers shadow. He had been promised to a daughter of a great noble family, when he was denyed her, he killed a prince and seized the crown for his own. A fairly big shadow.

Catelyn POV

She had been discussing the Lannister bastards with her sister when lunch had been declared. She didn't want to intrude upon her sisters new marriage. So she took her leave as she left she saw a flushed Marillion rush past her. Where in the Seven hells is he going? She ignored her rhoughts and began to walk down the corridor.

Walking in to her room she found Bran with a cut lip and Sansa with torn skirts and undergarments. She knew. Her boy told the tale of what he had seen but her beautiful daughter refused to talk. I'll kill Marillion. These were her pups to protect whilst Ned was at war and she would do so.

She asks the servants where he is, they tell her he is playing for Lady Lysa. She stroms to the hall hearing his music, she opens to see his smug little face look her way. Infront of Petyr, Robin and Lysa she charges at him knocking her to the floor. She hits him in the face with her hand as she screams at him.

His face bloodied he stands and begs for her forgiveness but she slaps him again, harder this time. Lysa shouts out to stop them fighting. But Catelyn wouldn't until he understood exactly what he had done. Petyr pulls her away from the singer after two more slaps send his face almost purple.

"What is this about, Cat?" He asks calmly. "Sansa." She replies with venom on her tongue. "He hurt her and Bran." She holds herself back from slapping Petyr so she can go back to hurting Marillion. "Guards open the Moon Door." Her sister voice is like a whip and all eyes fall to her, even the singers. As she goes to send her guards to throw him out Catelyn speaks. "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword." She walks over to him and with one good shove he is falling to the mountains below.

Jon POV

The girl stood before him shaking in a cloak of gold and red. He did not know wether it was from the cold or fear of him. She was a beautiful thing to look at. She looked like a princess. But he wasn't truly going to be hers. He would always belong to Lyarra. But he could come to like this girl.

He greets her and welcomes her inside. She looks around at every little thing. She hasn't been here before. He quickly realises as she admires the place. He takes her hand lightly and leads her to a chamber that will be hers.

Politely she asks to take a walk so he leads her to the Godswood. As they walk she blushes and they discuss about the wedding. "Will there be a bedding?" She asks quietly a while. "No, when you are older we shall share a marriage bed, until then you shall wear my name." A look of relief flashes over the girls face.

As they walk in to the Godswood he realises how much he misses Winterfells. The coldness to the air, the earthy smell, the leaves, everything was different. He approaches the heart tree and kneels the girl stands and watches as he bows his head in prayer, to the gods she barely knows of.

He ends his prayer and returns to her. She gets on her tiptoes and plants a kiss upon his lips. Jon smiles and thanks her. "You will be a good lord." He takes her hand and they continue to walk through the trees them she retires to her chambers for the night. He knows that he must make more plans for a wedding and war.

Bran POV

Sansa asks their mother to share a bed with him. Mother allows it so they get under the covers when Arya walks in. "Why are you two here?" Her grey eyes go to Sansas and she seems to know that something happened. She notices his lip as well she runs to her older sister and hugs. They all look at her as if she had lost her mind.

Their mother sees it and smiles then calls for Arya to sleep in her own chambers. In the darkness of the room he asks her about how Marillion had pushed her up the wall. She whispers that he almost fails to hear it. "He told me that his best instrument was within his breeches. I told him he was being rude and thats when he told me he'd have me."

"What was he doing between your legs? Did it hurt?" She tearfully nods at that and replies with. "I don't know what he was doing." He hugs her and she begins to sleep but he can't. He thinks back to Sansa, she was so scared. Bran can not fall asleep until the Hour of the Wolf, his dreams are full of people with skin of ice fighting northern men, darkness was all around them.