Chapter 5

Jamie POV

"How dare you give me your golden bastards and call them mine woman." Robert raged at Cersei for a whole day when war was declared on the Lannisters. If he touches her I'll cut of his cock and throw to the whores he loves so much. Jamie stands there secertly worried for his twin as things flew across the room. Who had been given to Robert Baratheon of all the people his father could have had her marry why him? He fucks everything that moves.

Jamie knew Robert was unlikely to call Jon Arryn a liar. Gods why didn't I kill him before he disappeared with Tommen and Myrcella. The old Arryn had left a letter to Robert claiming that Lancel was the father to them. The old fool couldn't even tell it was a lie Cersei had never laid with other men apart from him and Robert.

Joffery had been giving Cersei disgusting looks since he had found out she needs me I must comfort her so he walked to her chambers and heard her sobbing from within. What she was sobbing for he would never know. He opened the door before he could close it her arms around are his waist pulling him in to a tender kiss, his armour was causing some distress when she tried pulling his cock out.

She lay on the bed ready for him, her legs apart revealing her golden sex Jamie kisses her there first, as he enters her all worries of the druken oaf fade away. They moan quietly as he spills his seed inside of her.

"I love you Cersei make me your husband please we can leave Westeros to them and spend our days fucking without care for who's watching." She sits up and collects her golden gown on the floor. "I have been ridden by Robert like a common whore for twelve fucking years. I will not let him get away with that." "He will, I promise you, my sword will again run red with kings blood." He smiles at her his armour shining like the sun.

"Kill him and we will run together but first bring our children back to us. So they may know their true father." As her hand touches his face he becomes hard again. He removes his armour and they unite together once more, he knows she's hoping for another pure golden lion.

Tywin POV

The letters came from all over the realm of war against his house. How dare those lesser beasts try to take on the lions of Casterly Rock. He thinks as Tyrion waddles in his scolar "Dornish banners are travelling to the Riverlands. Seems they wish to avenge their dragon princess with lions blood." Tywin looks at the drawf that he must call son. "We must bend the knee and ask Robert to spare Jamie." Tyrion sat at the table. "And sacrifice your golden daughter?"

Tywin gritted his teeth but remained silent "You really are ruthless Father." He turns away from the drawf. "What would have me do? Go to war and risk our house. The Tyrells are the only house that have not declared war on us. Their forces will not help us win. If I bend the knee our house will survive with Jamie." Tyrion sits deadly still "What will happen if the honourable Ned Stark takes his head?" "Then I will destroy his house root and stem." A smile flashed over Tyrions face.

"Oh the rains weep o'er their halls and not a soul to hear." "Make your japes Tyrion but if Jaime should fall. I will give the lordship to Kevan. You will never have Casterly Rock." Tyrion stands and walks to the door "Father, sons come first." "You're not my son." He spat at the drawf.

Jon Arryn POV

The Lannister bastards sat in the litter with his wife Lysa and heir Robert. He rode to Riverrun first then sent them to the Vale. He knew Tywin was a smart man he would never risk an all out war that could destroy his house. Jon walks up to Eddard the man he helped turn into the man he is today.

Eddard has two boys next to him one with his looks and one with Lady Catelyns look. He brought his bastard he realised. Jon gave Eddard a hug and shook the hands of both of the boys. He turned to the boy with the Tully look "You must be Robb. Pleased to meet you after all these years." He turned to the Stark boy. "You are my namesake I take it?" "Yes my lord." Jon turned to Eddard "We must speak my lord."

They walk off to Hoster Tullys scolar. Lord Hoster was in no state to war it was doubted he would live to see winter. His son Edmure met with them and made plans to attack the Lannisters. The Maester enters "My lords Tywin Lannister has sent a raven calling Cerseis actions treasonous. He would like to give you her im exchange for Ser Jamie to be returned to him alive." Eddards face changes to a look of displeasure.

Jon knew of his feeling towards house Lannister. "No the Kingslayer is mine." A voice came from behind the Maester he moved to reveal Lyarra. Gobsmacked he turns to Eddard "You allowed her to come?" Before Ned could speak she defended him. "My lord uncle could not have stopped me. The Kingslayers head is mine to take." Jon faces her "We need to keep the peace." "No the Lannisters have commited crimes against the crown we must crush Tywin,Cersei and Jamie." "Why spare Tyrion?" "He has the brains of them all combined. He will be loyal if we give him Casterly Rock."

Jon smiles at her "You're too smart for your own good. Truly your parents child. The best of each is in you and you will pass them to your children. Go and relax child, let us figure this out." She gives him a defiant look "I may be a woman but I'm no child. I will fight for my house as good as any man." She leaves the room and the room goes silent. The men look at eachother as they know she is right. House Lannister is dangerous with Tywin in charge but it'd be worse if Jamie was the lord. Tyrion is the best choice for the lordship.