Chapter 7

Jamie POV

Lancel drags himself to before Robert to beg for forgiveness. Cersei is dressed in rags next to him, golden hair now a dirty blone, after a stay in the black cells. Jamie restraining himself from launching forward and killing the Stag King where he stands. Lancel begs and admits he has laid with the queen multiple times but denys that he fathered Jamies own children. Robert stands and slaps both the Lannisters.

Before he knows it Jamie was standing behind him with his sword through the fat kings chest. Gasps of horror echo through the Red Keep, atleast three women faint, Barristan Semly orders them to be taken away. Joffery takes his fathers throne and sends his family away. The kingsguard takes him into custody striping him of his armour, sword and titles. His family are taken to the black cells. They try to share a kiss before being torn away from each other.

Lyarra POV

She was standing in the keep at Riverrun as the death of the king was was declared. Angry tears threatening to fall, her and Torrhen are orphans now. Eyes fall on the prince her fathers heir. She walks away leaving sadness behind her. The Lannisters will know death for this. She goes to the Godswood and prays for her father and mother to be reunited in heaven and for him to rest before she joins him within the ground. Jon Snow walks up behind her "I am so sorry for the loss of your father." "I know you are."

A genuine smile appears on her lips as Night and Ghost sniff eachother and play fight. "He was a strong man just like Torrhen. The bastard king will fall, Lyarra." "He will, he's weak, can barely hold a swing nevermind swing it. When we win my brother may give you a true name now. Not Stark of course but something else." "Snow fits me just fine." She faces him both looking solemn.

"You are a good man Jon. You deserve more than a bastard name." His hand holds hers. Lyarra looks at him and before the old gods they share a kiss. Her tears leak as their lips connect and pulls them closer. Hands rip them apart as Robb looks at her. "Why in the seven hells would you kiss a bastard? You're a princess now act like it." Hatred and bitterness in his voice and with that she was alone again. She fell to her knees as they walk away. Darkess swallows her up as she sobs in to the earth.

Her eyes open to the face of Oberyn Martell, sat on the corner of the bed. She sits up and realises that she's in his chambers on his bed. His paramour Ellaria Sand dresses at the bottom of the bed, "How's your head Your Grace?", His accent was difficult for her to understand. "It's fine Prince Oberyn. Why did you bring me here?" His black eyes stare in to her mismatched eyes. "You were unconscious. Did you expect me to leave you?"

"Yes. My family has caused yours such grief? I would not expect you to help me." He looks at her face with both sorrow and anger "I am no Lannister!" He spits the word as if it's venom. "They will die for what they did." She moves and sits at the side of the bed. "You shall have the heads of Twyin and the Mountain. So you can skull fuck them one after the other."

She stands up and looks at the Red Viper, "But the brother-sister-fucking twins are mine." He gives her a look of curiosity "Shouldn't your brother take their heads?" She scoffs "He may now be the King but he is weak. She would be sent to the Silent Sisters and him the Nights Watch. Those two are dangerous, they have the honour of the brood bitches in the kennels." He stands and she feels small as she tilts her head up to look at his.

"You would be a good leader. You should visit Dorne sometime you would do well there." Ellaria Sand turns to the girl "After this war of course." Looking at the Dornish woman she saw a fierceness to her. "I thank you both for you helping me." "You are welcome, Your Grace." "I must take my leave. But we should speak about joining our houses very soon, my prince." A wicked smile appears on his lips. "That we will." With that she returns to her own chambers.

Robb POV

He pushes Jon in to his chambers. "How dare you touch her?" Jon stands in the middle of the chambers, looking at the floor. "She wanted me to kiss her." Robb enters and closes the door after him. "You may love her but she is bethrothed to me. You touch her again I'll make you take the black." Jon sat on the bed "It was wrong for me to kiss her like that."

Robb walks to him "Yes it was. If you want a wife there are many others to choose." "None of which want a bastard for a husband." Jon interrupted "Then choose yourself a name. Torrhen will surely give you the one you choose mabye even Stark. If you ask father to allow it." "Your mother would forbid it as you know." "If she doesn't know till after, she cannot stop it." Robb walks out after convincing himself he cheered his bastard brother up.

He walks to the Godswood to find Lyarra but she's gone, in her place he finds her twin. He never noticed before how alike they were. They have the same face only with minor differences. The new king looks at him "This place has always had a strange, older power than anything in the seven kingdoms. We used to swordfight in the Godswood at Storms End, the eyes followed us. Lyarra used to say 'the gods must watch us, otherwise we would do what we like, we cannot be trusted.' I used to ask her what she meant but she never told me."

Robb kneels before the heart tree "She is a smart girl. She will make me a good wife." The boy king looks at him with a look thay seems to scream 'Don't be stupid' "She's not marrying you. Your father thinks Tyrion Lannister for her, Arianne Martell for you." Robb feels his heart break as he realises he would lose her. "No Tyrion is a Dwarf. She deserves a good, honourable, loving man to share her life with."

Torrhen kneels beside him. The king places a hand upon his shoulder. "I know you love her. Just like your father loved the Dayne girl, but like your father, you must put aside your feelings and marry who you are told." Father and a Dayne? Impossible he surely would have told me. "What Dayne girl?"

"They met at the tourney of Harrenhal, they danced at the feast where my mother met Rheagar. Its said that during the war she gave birth to girl, but the girl never drew a breath, your fathers first babe. Soon after she threw herself from the tower at Starfall, it's said she did it because your mother and father married. Some even suspect Jon Snow to be hers."

Robb stands and looks at the king "Your Grace if he had taken her maiden head he would have married her. Now you must excuse me I need to find my father." With that he leaves the young Stag King and walks to Hoster Tullys scolar where he finds his father clad in leathers looking at a map of Westeros. He looks at his son and speaks "We've heard no news from the men I sent to the Dreadfort. I suspect Roose has defied my orders and killed my men. The Lannisters first then the Boltons."

"Is it possible the flayed man has declared for the Lannisters?" Jon Arryn speaks from behind Robb. "If they have then the Freys of the Crossing. Roose took one of Walders daughters to wife." His father says. "Even if they declare for the lions. They are sorely out numbered." "Maybe so but with the bastard king in Kingslanding they can use their armies to attack us from the west and the south." Robb speaks loudly.

Arryn and Stark eyes fell to him. "We can split the armies in to three. Dornish, Baratheon, Tyrell men will storm Kingslanding led by Stannis, Arryn and Tully men attack the Lannisters led by Jon, Stark men return to take the Dreadfort led by you." His father nods at his idea, looking proud. Lord Arryn puts a hand on Eddards shoulder.

"You taught the lad well Ned. But we can split the Northern host and into two and increase the amount of men fighting the lions, Ned you can lead the attack on the flayed man, Robb you stay here and help the northern men fight." "Jon we should keep the northerners together, Roose is a seasoned fighter and so are his men. We must defend our selves and Winterfell from him. They don't have many men left." They all agree and begin to make preperations to leave and war against old friends and allies.