Chapter 2

Robb POV

The gates open quickly as four horses trot in. Two guards wearing gold and black rode in beside two figures dressed in dirty breeches and tunics with cloaks of brown around their shoulders. Both wore swords on their hips, hoods cover their faces, neither one said a word as they dismounted from the horses. One of the hoods fell down revealing a boy that short thick black hair, greyish skin and striking blue eyes.

Robb looked up at this man as he walked closer he pulled his father in to a hug and smiled. "My lord uncle. Thank you for allowing us to visit." Robb looked back at the other hooded figure. "May I present to you my Lady sister Lyarra." A small hand pulled the hood back, his father gasped so loud people looked at him stopping what they were previously doing. The girl did have Aryas face but the same black hair as her brother bit with a blue and grey each. Her skin was a pale white her face was long and beautiful. Robbs eyes fell to the sword on their hips, her swords handle was grey, his was jet black.

She was everything his little sister Arya wanted to be. He knew his mother would never allow her to carry a sword. As the twins introduced themselves he wondered if their mother Lyanna would have approved of her daughter being seen this way. After all introductions were done they went to the crypt to pay their respects, he and Theon started doing archery. All they spoke about was the princess with a sword that put his own to shame. "Do you think it's for decoration or she can actually fight with it?" Letting an arrow fly, Robb spoke "Probably to warn people to stay away from her. I doubt the king would allow her to learn." Bran came up behind them "Teach me to shoot please, Robb."

Robb gives a smaller bow to Bran and help him position his bow and feet. He misses the target the two older boys laughter is joined with a third laugh, they turn to see Jon standing there watching. "Bran relax your bow arm." Robb showed him how to relax it properly. Arya ran up to them all "Can I learn please?" Bran smiled "But you can't you're a girl." This made her hit him on the arm. The two Starks fight for a minute, brown against red, brown would always win.

As the girl is as strong as her mother and as honorable as her father. The boy's adventurous just like his great grandmother, if Old Nan could be believed, he dreams of serving in the Kingsguard whereas she wanted to be free like her brothers. A deep voice behind them echos throughout the walls as they turn to see prince Torrhen Baratheon standing next to his sister Lyarra. Both were almost identical apart from minor differences.

Lyarra POV

Seeing the Stark children standing there looking at the two of them amused her. Lyarra took the bow from the Bran who looked so like their mother it was a wonder that anyone thought them to be Starks. I'll show everyone I am as good as any man. Aiming at the target she let it fly and it struck the marker. Hearing gasps she handed it back to him "Never let anyone underestimate you Brandon Stark. Every person here knows you can do it but your enemies think you can't. Prove them wrong boy as I just have." She ruffels his red hair and walks to the Godswood

The heart tree takes her breath away, it is what dreams are made of. Did my mother sit before this very tree to pray? She herself did not know as she knelt before the tree with a Stark face marked with tears of blood, she thought of the cryp. Her mothers likeness in stone beside the grand father and uncle she would never meet.

"I have something for you." As Lyarra turned she saw her uncle with two pups, wolf pups. It's purple eyes draw her in as she claims the bitch for herself. "Uncle I don't know how I can ever repay you for her." "Just raise her good and tame her." He smiles a little smile as she held her pup, "We did not come here for gifts uncle. We came to declare war." Eddards face fell, his eyes darkened, smile faded like the afternoon sun. "Who would you declare war on? What exactly do you two know of war?" "I saw something that sickened me be.. between the Kingslayer and the Queen." The words were out at last relief fell over her.

"He was using her like my father uses whores." "They are kin, they wouldn't do that to the king. He..." "Does not know and will never know if Cersei had her way. Please fight the Lannisters with us." "How can you prove what you accuse them of doing?" "One of the two guards that accompanied us here saw them with me. Jon Arryn sent us here for our own protection." His face paled as she spoke.

"Jon knows?" "Yes. We organised my fathers bastards to go to Storms End so we can prove the children are not my fathers blood." He turned his back to her and spoke sadly "I will call my banners. Send word to both the Eyrie and Storms End for them to call theirs. We will declare war on the Lannisters." He walked away leaving her alone in the Godswood.