Chapter 2

Eva and Chauncey got settled into the classroom as the first period bell began to ring. The two sat down at the make shift office in the corner of the room as Eva listened to Chauncey tell a little bit about herself. Chauncey told her how she was to graduate in a couple of months and hoping to have a classroom like this.

The two of them continued to talk about ideas for the semester and possible field trips for the children. Chauncey smiled looking around the classroom asking "what is a normal routine for class" as Eva told her I like to have the children take a small nap when they first get here, then playtime, lunchtime, then a nap until there parents come as Chauncey nodded saying I think that's a smart idea.

Eva looked at the clock seeing it had already been 30 minutes telling her new assistant that they could go ahead and move them to the playpen as Chauncey quickly got up and headed for the first crib. She watched as Chauncey let the top of the rail down watching as Chauncey slipped her fingers into the waist band of the child's diaper wishing that could be her being check liked that as she started to think back to a memory from this past summer.

She thought back to over the summer break when she had heard that parents were purchasing diapers for there children at the student resource center and figured why not get them from the same place for free, but when she had gotten to the center she quickly found out that there had to be a student registered for them to hand out the supplies. Eva walked back into the store after giving her plan a one over and signed herself up as a student inside of the school system hoping it wouldn't cause any red flags or for anyone to ask questions why there was both a student and a teacher with the name "Eva peters" in the system.

Eva broke from her day dream as Eva heard her name being called as she woke up saying "what did you say?" as Chauncey repeated herself saying "can you grab Danni for me" as Eva nodded letting the rail down and grabbing the teen baby out of the crib and placing her hand under her diapered bottom knowing when she got home she was going to be patted like this herself. She placed the baby next to the other children as Eva thanked her helper.

They both stared as the children began to play with one another as Eva asked her helper saying "can you put me inside?" as Chauncey looked confused saying "sure." Eva turned around telling her "I need to learn things about them and what better way then to play with them" as Chauncey began to laugh. Eva stuck her lips out asking "whats so funny?" as Chauncey told her it's just the way you said that and the way your dressed you are pretty much just like them" as Eva giggled and started to play with her students.

Eva played different games with her students slowly beginning to make a connection with them one by one. Chauncey walked over to the side of rail telling her "they all seem to really like you and it seems they think that your just like them" as Eva knew that wasn't the plan from the beginning, but it seemed to make the children happy as they both jumped at the sound of the lunch bell beginning to ring.

Eva smiled at Chauncey saying "lunch time lets get to work" as the two smiled and started grabbing the children from the playpen and walked them over to the high chairs. After getting the children calm and into there seats Eva walked over to a small mini fridge in the corner handing Chauncey the gallon of milk while Eva grabbed spoons and 2 jars of baby food for each child. Eva got the baby food sat and bibs tied around there heads as the two them began to feed the children.

Eva fed baby Jensen as Chauncey fed baby Parker making sure to get the food down there mouths and have them drink there bottles before there afternoon naps. After Eva finished getting Danni her bottle fed she turned to see Chauncey struggling with Baby Martin. Eva walked over asking her "whats going on?" as Chauncey shook her head saying "she won't budge." Eva looked towards the last high chair seeing the spare bottle of milk getting an idea to see if this would help as Eva spoke saying "Cathy look at me I drink it too" placing the nipple of the bottle into her mouth slowly nursing the bottle.

Chauncey stared wide eyed as the sight of the teacher sucking down on the bottle as she realized what she was doing picking up a scoop of the baby food as the baby began to eat. Eva continued to suckle on the nipple between her lips not even realizing she was still doing so. She opened her eyes as the last bit of the milk finished leaving the bottle setting it down back on the table as Chauncey picked up Eva quickly placing her on her back as Eva felt air coming up her throat letting out a large belch.

Eva was placed back on the ground quickly asking "why did you do that?" as Chauncey giggled apologizing saying "It was a force of habit" as they both laughed turning to see the baby they had just fed with a glob of baby food in her hands quickly trying to tell her to put it down as the baby threw the glob landing on the front of Eva's badge and shortalls. Chauncey and Eva both looked down at the baby food covered outfit before looking back to see Danni had picked up the baby bottle turning it towards Eva shooting milk over her outfit soaking it even more as the teenage baby giggled aloud.

Eva backed away from the child walking over to her desk trying to find something to clean herself up with as Chauncey walked over saying "why don't you let me get the children put down for a nap and you go get yourself cleaned up?" as Eva watched Chauncey unclip her badge saying "I will see if I can find something to clean this up with aswell" as Eva headed out the door.