Chapter 12

Eva played inside the large playpen suckling on the pacifier between her lips thinking about what the day had in store for her and her students or what Mary would say "her classmates". She stared up at the clock wondering to herself where her students could be and a half second later the door to the room opened and 3 adult sized strollers entered the room.

The mothers walked in looking around the room wondering where the teacher could be not wanting to leave their children unattended.

Ms. Jensen giggling with excitement seeing a baby girl standing inside the large playpen saying, "I think I found our teacher ladies, or should I say baby teacher"

All three women walked over placing their children into the large playpen.

Mary scooped Eva up into her arms saying, "you look so precious sweety!"

"she looks just like a newborn student"

Mary giggled saying, "my little Kenzie wore the same outfit when she was in the newborn program".

Eva swallowed hard looking down at the onesie she was wearing now understanding why Mary had her wear the embarrassing outfit.

"Ring!"

Ms. Jensen gave Eva's diaper a pat saying, "if my little Danni needs anything please tell Chauncey she can reach me"

Eva watched the two mothers pushing the stroller out of the room starting to realize the mothers no longer saw her as the main teacher of the classroom, but just another baby girl like there own children. She stared back up at Mary still suckling on the pacifier between her lips.

Mary grinned saying, "I bet you think this is easy don't you baby? I am shocked you have made it this far, but I see you understand the agreement. You keep being the best little baby you can be and I will make sure that video never gets out, do you understand?"

Eva nervously nodded her head as Mary placed her down outside the playpen wall saying, "you can keep the onesie, I think it honestly fit's you better than it did on Kenzie and I am sure it may come in handy when your ready to call this charade and accept your place as a little baby.

Eva watched Mary walk out of her classroom looking up at the clock knowing it was time for class to begin and waddled over towards her cubby and reached into her purse to find her lanyard with her badge on it. She grabbed the badge in her hand feeling a hand being placed under her padded bottom.

"oh baby, that's for grownups"

Eva continued suckling on the pacifier feeling hands lifting her up and turned to see Chauncey picking her up who had a very unhappy look.

Chauncey looked over Eva's outfit saying, "Eva! What is going on why are you dressed like a newborn student? I demand the truth!"

Eva stared up at her friend scared trying to figure out what to say and pulled the nipple out from between her lips saying, "I am doing an experiment"