Chapter 14

Elle stared around her neighbors home smiling saying, "alright baby where is your nursery".

Eva felt so defeated and really didn't want to make the situation any worse hoping her neighbor would just change her diaper and leave. She tried her best to answer the question slowly pointing towards the hallway.

Ella continued smiling at the adorable baby on her hip asking, "it's down there sweety? When I see your mommy, I am going to tell her what such a big help you were."

Eva watched the her neighbor walk through her house still attached to her hip just wanting her to get her changed and leave. She knew once she was gone she could change into something more casual and hopefully fix this issue before it could get any worse.

Ella smiled opening the first door she came to looking around the large room seeing a large bassinet and changing table in the corner of the room. She walked over placing her neighbors baby on the changing table saying, "ok baby, lets get you changed then we can figure out where mommy is."

Eva laid on her head back trying to continue to not give her identity away not wanting to be any more embarrassed about this situation then she already was. She looked up watching as Elle quickly popped open her onesie and started working on her swelled up diaper.

Ella smiled at the large diaper saying, "my my sweety you made such a big mess. I see why mommy buy's you such thick diapees."

Eva couldn't help but blush feeling the diaper being untaped and pulled from under her bottom. She felt soft wipes being wiped against her bottom crotch knowing she was about to have another diaper taped around her bottom.

Ella finished wiping the baby's bottom and crotch looking under the changing table seeing a large diaper she had never seen before saying, "these are some big baby diapers" looking over the cute baby motifs across the diaper.

Eva wondered to herself if Ella possibly already knew it was her and was still treating her this way watching as she opened the diaper up and placed it under her bottom.

Ella grabbed a bottle of powder from under the changing table and coated the baby's crotch and bottom making sure to smooth it in place listening as the baby started to giggle.

Eva felt the diaper being pulled up between her legs starting to feel her legs being awkardly bowed out from the thickness of the large pad knowing she was being placed in a newborn diaper.

Ella noticed the same thing seeing how much it caused the baby's legs to look spread out wondering if they were supposed to be that way. She grabbed the tape tabs and pulled them tight across the landing zone and giving the diaper a nice pat hearing the soft sound of crinkles.

Eva tried to close her legs, but knew it was no use and she was now stuck in the large diaper until she had used it enough times for her to remove it on her own. She watched Elle rebuttoning the onesie knowing she had a hard time removing it on her own earlier hoping she wouldn't have the same trouble later on.

"doorbell Ring"

"doorbell Ring"

Eva stared up at Elle nervously knowing she wasn't expecting anybody else wondering if she called anybody over.

Ella stared down at the baby saying, "I bet that is mommy needing some help at the door baby. How about we go see if she needs any help."

Eva still felt frozen and started to make soft nervous noises as Elle looked down saying, "oh sweety, aunty Elle is sorry. I know what you want."

Eva was confused and before she could think of anything else the woman could be doing she felt something being forced between her lips.

"suckle"