Chapter 4

Eva smiled down at the packages knowing she needed to get them into her nursery. After getting the boxes into her large spacious bedroom she opened her large walk in closet and began to sort each box into a section of the closet. She looked around seeing the only things that were in the closet were a couple of her ABDL items that she had ordered off the internet and a couple packages of diapers she had gotten from the resource center this past summer. She opened the first box grabbing the new outfits one by one realizing something that she didn't earlier, each outfit either include her school level or her name reading the word "baby Eva" across the front of the onesies and dresses.

After getting all of the outfits hung, she opened the box of diapers and started stacking them against the back wall. After getting them all unloaded Eva started to realize how much this room started to really become the nursery she had always wanted seeing the 10 packs of diapers she had just stacked. She looked back into the boxes making sure she hadn't forgotten anything and quickly noticed a receipt at the very bottom. The receipt explained to her that each month the school would deliver new supplies including diapers, outfits, and anything they thought would allow the student to thrive better in the class room.

Eva did a once over around her new nursery loving the sound of that as she slowly began to yawn feeling so tired from the long day she had endured. She walked into her master bedroom turning the water on to her hot bath wanting to just relax when a thought came to her mind. She nervously thought about the paper that came with the boxes wondering if Chauncey was going to her house to drive her to school. The thought of her assistant finding out about all of this really made her nervous. She knew when she signed up in the system using her name as both a student and a teacher it might of caused red flags and this might be it.

Eva pulled the stopper out of the tub, as she reached for a towel and began to dry off. After getting her body dried she walked towards her nursery wanting to just have a relaxing night. She walked into her closet once again grabbing a package of her new diapers and dragging them over to the changing table. After ripping the bag open Eva stacked her changing table with the newly aquired diapers. After getting everything stacked she grabbed one of the new diapers instantly understanding what she had felt earlier seeing how huge the diaper looked in her hands. She hopped on top of the changing table and reach under grabbing 2 of her soaker pads sticking them inside her soon to be diaper.

After a good powdering Eva placed the new diaper under her bottom pulling it tightly between her legs watching them bo out even farther then earlier taping it shut on both sides. Eva stared at her crotch nervously wondering how she was going to walk as her feet hit the ground. She grabbed onto the changing table trying to balance herself to her closet, but as soon as she let go she fell right onto her bottom. Eva began to giggle knowing her only choice was to crawl and that she did into her closet. She looked over all of the outfits hanging up and chose one of her new baby dresses. It was white and had her student level:infant written across the chest. After getting the dress pulled over her head, she reached into one of the other boxes that contained accessories.

She pulled out a funny looking pacifier seeing the words "press here on the front" as Eva placed the pacifier inside of her mouth and clicking the button. She instantly noticed the pacifier had inflated making it impossible for her to even speak. The next thing she pulled out was a matching baby bonnet to go with her dress. She pulled the bonnet over her head and quickly made a knot under her chin securing the hat feeling her jaw beginning to get tighter knowing she couldn't remove the pacifier now without removing the bonnet. The last item she found was a pair of {ink baby booties which included something Eva found incredibly adorable. Her name was stitched into the bottom of each bootie. After getting the booties tied to each foot she crawled her way out of the closet wanting to get a look at her new attire.