Chapter 13

Eva pulled up into her driveway staring at her front porch noticing the boxes that she had just left in Ms. Harpers class were already sitting at her front door. She parked her car in the garage stepping out of her car grabbing her purse and diaper bag and headed inside. She dropped both of her bags on the couch and walked to the back towards the bathroom.

She walked into her bathroom needing to go badly and not wanting to do this inside of her diapers. She was never a fan of messing her diaper only wetting them. She grabbed at the buttons trying her best to undo them, but after a couple of attempts to undo it she decided to give up knowing she needed to get the boxes off her front porch. She stared at herself in the mirror seeing the bonnet, onesie, and booties wondering if it was such a good idea to go outside dressed this way hoping none of her neighbors caught a glimpse of her.

She walked towards the front door and opened it seeing a set of boxes waiting for her. She pulled them inside one by one some heavier than the others and after 5 trips was able to get them all inside. She closed her door not wanting anybody to see her still dressed like the newborn student she was trying so hard not to be. She walked over to the kitchen grabbing a knife and started to open the boxes one at a time. She looked through the first box and noticed the items inside were all newborn accessories such as Bottles, pacifiers, formula, and thumb less mittens. She carried the box into the newborn nursery setting them inside the closet and walking back into the living room. She opened the next box and wasn't very shocked to find what looked like baby dresses that had matching frilly diaper covers pinned to the outfit. She stared at the dresses noticing they all had different motifs across the front just like her infant booties and outfits. She couldn't help but stare at each motif noticing the words "it's a girl" and "Newborn Eva" making her mind feel even smaller then it had ever before.

She grabbed the dresses and placed them off to the side not wanting to keep making trips to the nursery not knowing what she was going to find in the other boxes. She looked at the next box seeing it was the tallest and seemed like the heaviest and placed the knife on the side splitting the box open to reveal a large stroller. She had seen these from when the parent's brought there children into the schools and was always curious where they had gotten them from and she had just figured it out. She pulled the plastic off of the large stroller that could easily swallow her and inspected the chair to see her name "Eva Peters" stitched into the seat. She looked around her living room until her eyes stared at one of her coat closets and wheeled the large chair inside knowing she wouldn't be needing to use it anytime soon hopefully.

She looked at the last remaining boxes and once again chose another large box and cut open the side and was once again not shocked to see this one also contained another piece of furniture for her nursery. It was a car seat that could easily swallow her as well and once again found her name "Eva Peters" stitched into the seat telling her mind who this belonged to was herself. She had a hard time picking up the chair and dragged it over to the closet where her stroller was being kept at not wanting to have to use it as well. She noticed the last box was not as big, but still tall and cut open the side and watched as a mountain of clothing poured from inside.

She stared down at the outfits now feeling her floor seeing outfits she had never seen before in her life. She picked up one of the onesies noticing it was a long sleeve onesie with mittens built in over the users hands. She knew the newborn students where looked after 24/7, but staring at the outfit made her feel like the students were also kept helpless. She stared down at the pile noticing she had 10 of the onesies all in different colors with the same motifs like her dresses. She placed the onesies on her dresses and looked over the rest of the pile to see more outfits such as sleepers, school girl dresses, and T-shirts with school logo on them.

She scooped the outfits into her arms and started making trips back and fourth from her living room to the nursery trying to get everything hidden from anybody who would stop by. She knew she didn't talk to any of her neighbors which was a good thing not wanting them to see her dressed like someone who looked like she belonged in a daycare more or less then a school.

After several trips she had all of the clothing put up in her newborn closet and had most of the items organized. She stared into her large closet looking over her work seeing her once infant closet had now transformed into one a baby would use. She couldn't help staring at all of her new outfits feeling a sense that this is the thing she had always wanted, but now that she going to school like this made her feel like she was actually becoming one of her students which scared her.

She walked out of the room and headed back into the living room seeing all of the boxes laid out on the floor knowing she needed to clean the mess up. She started stacking the boxes one by one and opened her door not seeing any of her neighbors outside knowing she needed to dispose of the trash. She opened the outside door knowing she needed to hurry and get to the trash can before anybody saw her and quickly made her way around her house starting to feel her stomach pounding on her like it had earlier and needed to mess.

She opened and closed her trash can feeling the urges couldn't get any harder and tried to run back into the house, but before she got to the top step felt it was too late and felt her legs bending in a squatting position and started to feel the wet mess fill the back of her diaper. She continued pushing feeling her diaper beginning get heavier and feel more squishy then it ever had.

"What are you doing out here little one?"

Eva's eye went wide realizing that someone had noticed her outside starting to feel a hand under her bottom not knowing what to say.

"I smell someone who just made a present for there mommy"

Eva couldn't even react as she felt hands being placed under her arms and felt herself being lifted into the air. She turned her face towards the stranger to see her neighbor Elle.

Elle smiled down at the baby in her arms saying, "arent you the most adorable little baby. Does Evelyn know your out here sweety?"

Eva stared up at the woman still frozen hoping the woman would just take her inside and place her in her playpen and knew she needed to do something and slowly nodded.

Elle giggled saying, "you are so precious, I am sure mommy won't mind if I change you"

Eva couldn't believe this was happening she was stunned that her neighbor really didn't recognize her but she looked down at her outfit remembering she was still dressed like a newborn student. She knew she had to do something before this got out of hand, but before she could she was being walked back inside her house full diaper and all.