Chapter 16

"I thought I heard a noisy baby!"

Eva stared blushing at her sitter hoping she wouldn't find the soaked diaper around her waist, but she watched her come closer knowing it was the inevitable watching as Ella stuck two fingers in between the crotch of her diaper.

"Oh baby, your soaked! Why didn't you call for me?"

Eva stared still blushing beginning to suck harder on the pacifier as Ella scooped her up and sat her on the changing table.

Ella smiled pulling the tapes off the large soaked diaper seeing the blushing face the baby was giving her and pressed the button on the pacifier realizing asking, "too much?"

Eva felt the nipple leave her mouth as she slowly nodded saying, "I need to get ready for work my rid....I mean I need to get going soon".

Ella stared confused asking, "what do you mean your ride?"

Eva felt so stupid for even thinking about Chauncey and spoke saying, "the school thinks its a good idea for me to be picked up in the mornings since I am being a baby at home."

Ella smiled asking, "hunny why are you so afraid of telling me this stuff? If I am going to be your pretend babysitter then I need to know these things."

Eva sat her head back on the pillow of the changing table just ready to get out of the soaked diaper and started to hear the sound of crinkling tapes knowing Ella hadn't found out about Mary yet which was a good thing.

Ella popped the tapes off the diaper and pulled the soaked garment from under her baby's bottom and placed it in the diaper pale. She grabbed another one of the diapers and wiped her baby's crotch with wipes cleaning her up nicely and then applying powder and pulling the fresh diaper up between her legs, watching as the diaper once again bowed them out.

Eva felt pats on her diaper and stared up to see that Ella was finished and watched as she walked over to her closet knowing she was going to be dressed in a newborn outfit once again. She waited what felt like forever until Ella walked out of the closet with one of her new baby dresses. It was pink and very girly with frills, the front of the dress had a baby motif that read "it's a girl" on the front which Ella thought was super adorable.

Ella smiled pointing her finger at the words "it's a girl" saying, "look baby! now everyone will know your my special baby girl".

Eva couldn't stop thinking about what Chauncey was going to think or what she would think when she picked her up this morning. She raised her arms in the arm allowing Ella to dress her and quickly noticed the dress didn't even come down half way past her diaper and then looked up to see the matching rhumba panties in Ella's hands and watched as they were worked up her legs and over her diapered bottom.

Ella started to coo at the baby in front of her saying, "you are so adorable little one! let me go get the last part"

Eva watched the woman walk back into her closet and not even 5 seconds later return with a black pair of mary jane shoes. She remembered unpacking them telling herself she would never wear them. She felt a pair of frilly socks being pulled up her feet and watched as each shoe was pulled onto each foot and then buckled.

Ella looked over her work staring at the baby in front of her saying, "Eva you are so adorable! lets go get you some breakfast little one and your ride should be here shortally"

Eva blushed hard trying not to even think about Chauncey just the thought of her seeing her dressed even remotely like a child at her own home worried her, but she knew she was under the impression all of this was for study.

Ella grabbed two bottles out of the fridge and walked into the living room setting Eva down into her playpen saying, "ok baby, drink your ba-bas while I get your bags ready for today"

Eva sat on her diapered bottom placing the first bottle into her mouth as she watched Ella walk out of the room. She started to wonder if Ella had read the messages from Mary or not wondering what she would do if she did.

Ella walked into the kitchen see Eva's large bag giggling to herself wondering if she had been doubling it as her purse and diaper bag opening it to see two badges, her wallet, and changing supplies. She pulled out the two diapers from inside noticing they were different from the one's she had put on her baby and remembered that Eva had both an infant nursery and newborn realizing they were infant diapers and shook her head knowing she didn't need to rush growing back up and placed them in the trash can.

She walked back down the hall into the newborn room placing the empty bag on the changing table and grabbed a handful or what ever she could grab which ended up only being 2 of the large comical sized diapers and placed them into the bag. She grabbed the bottle of powder and some wipes placing them inside as well and then walked into the closet and pulled out a cute pink t-shirt. She looked over the rest of wardrobe smiling wondering to herself if she had finally made it to motherhood shaking off the thought knowing that Eva was her neighbor and not a real child or was she.

She placed the t-shirt into the bag and opened the side compartments to see a cell phone. She opened the phone up to see several missed calls and a very odd text message that didn't sound very good that read "this is your last chance! either send me a photo of you this morning or all the mothers including Chauncey will know the truth!"

Ella stared confused trying to figure out what was going and tried to wonder if she should even ask Eva or stay out of her business. She stared around the nursery and grabbed the diaper bag knowing what she was going to do.