Chapter 7 - Just friends

Charlotte's POV

I smashed my lips against his lips while riding him. Nathan grabbed my hips, accelerating my pace while our tongues were dancing in pleasure.

I gripped his hair tightly as I felt close. Nathan squeezed my breast, kissing my neck, and wrapped his arm around my waist while thrusting into me roughly. I shouted his name out like a mantra and came, collapsing onto his chest.

After a few thrusts, he followed me and came inside me. He buried his neck into the hollow of my neck, panting while holding me against him firmly.

***

Once Nathan left, I checked my emails and changed my clothes. I had a photoshoot in two hours, but I was going to go to the agency before it. I had to sign some documents there.

When I was about to leave, the security guard informed me that I had a visitor. It was Lucca. After telling the security guard to let him in, I started pacing back and forth nervously and ruffled my hair.

I gulped anxiously as Lucca walked in; he looked furious. He gave me a death glare as soon as he saw me and approached me in quick steps.

"What are you trying to do?" He barked, fuming.

"I don't understand what you are talking about, Lucca." I said innocently.

He frowned and ran his hand through his hair. "Lottie, stop pretending! Do you think that throwing girls into my arms will make us forget what happened?" He snapped, full of anger and disappointment in his eyes.

I breathed deeply, walking away, and folded my arms over my chest, looking through the bay window. "I didn't throw any girl into your arms, Lucca." I corrected him.

"Really?!" He mocked and grabbed my arm, turning me towards him. I bit my lower lip, averting my gaze. He cupped my chin, lifting my head up, and let our eyes meet. "Just stop it. Don't give her false hopes. I don't love her. You know it very well." He stated firmly as sadness crossed his features.

I nibbled my lower lip as I took a few steps away and sighed sadly. "Lucca, I didn't give her hopes. Nicole likes you. She insisted that I helped her. I agreed to help her about it just once. And I didn't throw her into your arms as you claim. She asked my advice about her style and I helped her. Nothing more."

He shook his head and gave me a fake smirk. "Don't you think you are the latest person who should help her in this situation?" He asked sarcastically and stormed out without letting me say anything.

I heaved a deep sigh, closing my eyes, and sat down on the couch. I ruffled my hair, depressed and held my head in my hands.

"Damn it!" I exhaled loudly, standing up, and grabbed my bag. Then I left the penthouse; I needed to get some fresh air.

***

I was sipping my Martini while waiting for Nathan at Stardust. He went to his office to talk on the phone. He had been strange the last few days. When I asked if he was fine, he said everything was good.

A few minutes later, he came back and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Are you okay?" I asked, worried as I saw his expression. He looked preoccupied.

"Yeah." He heaved a deep sigh and gave me a slight smile before kissing my lips.

"Hey!" Lucca greeted us as he approached us.

Nathan shook his hand, giving him a friendly smile. I greeted him with a nod and sipped my drink, averting my gaze.

I heaved a deep sigh, ruffling my hair, and checked my email. Alexis' assistant sent me the details of my next campaign. Meanwhile, Nathan and Lucca were talking about Lucca's next race.