Chapter 16 - Suspicion

Charlotte's POV

Nathan grinned, amused and approached me, full of desire in his eyes. He removed the straps of my dress slowly and placed soft kisses on both of my shoulders.

I unbuttoned his shirt, breathing in his scent, while he was busy with my zipper. Then he pulled back slightly and let my dress slide down my body.

He bit his lower lip seductively, roaming my body from head to toe. Then I took off his shirt and placed several kisses on his chest, making him tense up under my touches. I bent down in front of him and rested my hand on his bulge, looking up into his eyes. He groaned as I caressed it through his pants.

"Lottie..." He panted, caressing my hair.

I unbuckled his belt and took off his pants and boxers. He grabbed me by my shoulders and straightened me quickly before smashing his lips against mine, kissing me feverishly. I moaned into his mouth as his fingers slipped under my panties and found my intimacy.

"You are wet for me." He commented huskily and placed a soft kiss on my chin.

After getting rid of my underwear, he scooped me up in his arms and carried me towards the bathtub.

Once he placed me inside the bathtub, he joined me. Nathan wrapped his arms around me and placed a soft kiss on my neck as I leaned against him, closing my eyes.

I rubbed my nose against his neck, my eyes closed while his hands were caressing my body, sending shivers down my spine.

I smiled and ran my hand through his hair, still leaning against his chest as he placed a soft kiss on my neck, whispering sweet words in my ear.

He pulled my earlobe between his teeth, making me moan as his fingers found my intimacy.

"Nathan..." I moaned, grabbing his arm tightly, and buried my head into his neck, trying to silence my moans while his fingers were creating magic in my body. "Don't you think I am wet enough? Just take me. I need you." I whispered in his ear provocatively and rested my hand on his cheek, turning his head towards me. Then I brushed my lips against his lips.

"Your wish is my command." He said playfully as he pulled his fingers out of me and turned me towards him, making me straddle him.

I stroked his hair tenderly and kissed his lips passionately, pressing me against his hard shaft.

He wrapped his arm around my waist tightly and lifted me up slightly, still kissing me. A loud groan escaped from my mouth as he slid into me slowly.

Nathan grabbed my hips, accelerating my pace. I gripped his hair, kissing him eagerly.

Our moans echoed in the bathroom while he was pounding inside me harder and deeper.

***

I wrapped a towel around me quickly as soon as I got out of the water. I had a photoshoot at the beach today, but it was so cold outside. So I was so glad that we finally finished.

After changing my clothes, I grabbed a cup of coffee. I still felt chilly.

"I bought your meal." Hailey, from our team, placed the plate on the table in front of me.

"Thanks." I gave her a grateful look.

After having my dinner, I went home. On the way, I sent a message to Nathan to meet up at my place. We had planned to hang out at the nightclub, but I wasn't in the mood. Moreover, I was so exhausted.

I smiled happily when Nathan walked in. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I approached him and kissed his lips.

"Welcome." I beamed at him.