Chapter 27 - Bff with the Devil

Charlotte's POV

He raised his eyebrow, amused. "Why not?! We are co-partners; we can be bff as well." He commented and winked at me.

I heaved a loud sigh, ruffling my hair, and sat down beside him. I bit my lower lip, staring at my empty glass. I closed my eyes, breathing deeply, and started explaining without even knowing why I was telling him about my personal life.

He sighed, running his hand through his hair, and stated firmly as I finished telling him about what happened between Nathan and me. "Deep down in your heart, you don't really love him. It is an obsession. You are used to getting what you want. So you became stubborn about him because he resists you. You should just move on."

"How dare you!" I exclaimed angrily.

"It is true, koukla mou." He said arrogantly as he opened the bottle and sipped from it.

"I didn't ask your opinion." I stated, annoyed and barely stood up. I leaned my hand against the wall for support as my head spun.

"Are you okay?" Alexis asked, worried as he stood up quickly and wrapped his arm around my waist, holding me against his body firmly.

"Yes, just the Earth is spinning and it makes me dizzy." I chuckled in amusement.

He pursed his lips together, trying to hold his smile. "I will drop you off your penthouse." He said firmly, tightening his grip around my waist.

I leaned towards him, resting my hand on his chest while my nostrils filled his intoxicating smell. I bit my lower lip, looking into his ocean blue eyes. His intense gaze was making my legs weak. Without managing to control myself, I rested my hand on the back of his neck, pulling him towards me, and brushed my lips against his lips.

I felt his body tensed up against me as he tightened his grip around my waist, kissing me back. I ran my hand through his hair and deepened the kiss, pressing myself against his bulge.

"You are drunk, Charlotte." He commented hoarsely as he pulled back.

"And?" I asked seductively as I started unbuttoning his shirt slowly. "You told me I didn't love Nathan. So I think maybe we should try to check if you are right or not." I added provocatively and placed a soft kiss on his bare chest before continuing unbuttoning his shirt.

He grabbed my wrists and pulled my arms back. He buttoned his shirt quickly and sighed, running his hand through his hair.

"Charlotte, I will drop you off your place. You have to rest." Alexis stated firmly.

"No, I don't want to rest. I want to have fun." I winked at him and ran my tongue over my lower lip, looking at him lustfully.

He gulped as I felt his body tensed up. "Let's go."

"Oh. I understood. You want to go somewhere else; so no one will disturb us. Great! Let's go." I gave him a seductive smirk.

He rolled his eyes and grabbed my clutch before wrapping his arm around my waist, pulling me towards him. I grinned and hugged him, leaning my head against his chest, listening to his pounding heart while he led me towards the door.

As soon as we walked into my penthouse, I kicked off my shoes and walked away from him slightly. I gave him a devilish grin and removed the straps of my dress, letting my mini dress slide down after unzipping it. His jaw dropped as he looked at me, full of desire in his eyes.

"So?" I asked seductively and walked towards him in slow steps.

"Charlotte, you are drunk." He muttered without managing to take his eyes off me.