Part 1

Mays pov:

I wake up as my alarm starts "Alright alright I get it.." I groan. How much did I have to drink yesterday?

I get ready and take a shower, my brother wanted to talk to me and see me, perhaps this won't be so bad. But something is telling me otherwise.

My dad is a racist, white supremacist. I hate him. I tried killing him once, didn't work out. I'm a mercenary, not because I loved money, because I needed it.

But.. I'm still labeled as a cold hearted killer. Nice.

I start my car on my way to my brothers. Christopher, also known as peacemaker. Sure he may not agree with my dad but he still loves him even after everything he put us through.

He made us fight for gods sake! He made him kill our own brother.

I walked up to the trailer, nervous, I haven't seen him in forever so of course I was nervous.

I knocked on the door. No answer. Again, no answer.

"Chris?Chrisssss..." I said again I groaned and began walking away when someone else opened the door.

"Hey! No- no- no!-Mayyy...." Chris said as he gave me a awkward smile. "Is this a bad time or..." I said pointing to the guy in the red visor.... Wait I recognize him.

I pulled out my guns quickly and he pulled out his. "Hey. Ok how about we put the guns down and you don't shoot my sister? And May how about you don't shoot him. Got it?" I sighed and put away my guns in their holsters.

"He's wanted in multiple countries, Chris come on I mean seriously." I groan. "I could get a lot of money for him." I sigh and walk towards them. "I'm may. May smith. His sister."

"Vigilante, it's nice to meet you may, other than the whole shootout thing that was really f-Ed up man."

I laugh and smile slightly

"Yeah sorry about that.." I say putting my hand on the back of my head.

Adrian's/ vigilantes pov

As she talked with her brother I took in every moment with her. This was May. The May I knew and loved, I haven't had much feeling towards people other than her.

She was perfect, beautiful and just amazing. I am an idiot for not asking her out before she ran away.

I loved her, everything about her. I just wish she knew it was me, if she did she would warm me with her embrace. But she didn't. Because right now I'm vigilante, not Adrian.

How would I tell her. How.