Part 15

Shit. My dad came here to kill me, and my brother. He probably wants to kill me because I tried killing him.

"Dad?" Chris says

"What are you doing?"  Chris asked as vigilante pulled me behind him.

"What I should have done a long time ago. He says and blasts us, adrian throws me to the side, I grab my guns quickly as I'm on the ground.

He tried shooting me, but adrian thought quickly and shot at him.

"V!" I yell, he asked me to call him V while in a fight.

He threw a grenade, I tried to run after him but my brother pulled me back.

I had to hope that adrian was okay. I tried not to cry and to stay strong.

We ran through the woods.

"Take off your helmet." "Come on!"  I said as I realized that he was tracking us through the helmets.

My brother had the idea to tie the helmet to a raccoon.

It ran around, not a bad idea.We hid behind a tree and waited.

Eagly came and led us somewhere, I don't know where but.

Adrian.

He fell asleep or passed out from what it looks like, his head was against the window.

I knocked on the window  we open the doors and he rolls down the window. I kiss him "I thought you weren't gonna make it to be honest."

"Ahh come on, I'll never leave without you."

I smiled at him.

He smiled at me.

"Okay lovebirds, quit it before we get killed."  John says and I get in the back.

—————————————————————————

Eagly kept pecking at John.

Adrian turned up the music  "no wrong time to rock!"

"Adrian this is serious, now would be a wrong time!" I yell still very frustrated.

"How'd they find you guys?" Adrian asks

"They put a gps on peacemakers helmet." John explains

He looks at John, then at me for confirmation I nod, and then looks at Chris.

Chris stops the car harshly.

"Damnit!" My brother curses

"I didn't know I thought they were expensive!" Adrian tried to defend himself.

Adrian went to go piss, Eagly got out. , ugh. This is too much for me.

"I got it" I say to my brother.

"Eagly, get in the car please." I say

He didn't listen. Of fucking course.

"John can you please get him? Thanks."

"I don't fucking babysit birds." He said annoyed.

I grabbed my guns out and walked with my brother "I'm not leaving you." I say

"Alright fine." He says .

We both run to throw the bag.

Then out of no where white hoods came running at us.

I shot Atleast 5 of them. "May! What the fuck!"  My brother says

"Uh! We are sorta about to die so I might as well kill some racists!" I yell back.

I shot 3 more, John ran as he saw them.

"Go John! We got them!" I yell at him.

"May, you go too! I cant have you dying on me!" My brother says

"No!"

Chris got held back, I shot some more of them that were on him, and he kicked and punched the others off of him.

They started shooting at eagly.

My dad came in, eagly attacked one of the white hoods, but some more came and held me down too.

Eagly went to attack our dad but got hit.

"Eagly!" My brother yelled.

Chris and I punched them off of us, And our dad came charging at us.

Chris attacked our dad "I'll kill you motherfucker!" He says. I knew he would, but deep inside he didn't want too. I did though. I wanted revenge for everything he put me through.

He attacked Chris and threw him off of him.

I grab my guns and step infront of Chris.

But some white hoods pull me down.

He steps on me and Chris, I couldn't breathe.

"I knew you was unclean when you both were born!"

"I knew when you listened to that devil music I knew, when you shaved your body like a woman! I knew when you slept with the whores of polluted blood and men!"

"And you may! Your just a disgrace I should have killed your mother when she was pregnant with you! I should have killed you when you told me you were bisexual! I should have killed you both, when you were born! Both of you!"

He was about to shoot us both with some type of energy blast thingie.

I couldn't see much, I just accepted fate at that point. I couldn't think anything but "I love you Adrian."