Part 16

I feel sudden relief out of nowhere, I could breathe better.

Adrian came down and punched him.

"I knew there were cracks in the armor man!" Adrian says

I smile slightly. Some of my bins were broken i look at my brother and so were some of his.

He gets thrown down and guns pointed at his head.

"Shit. Adrian!" I yell.

"Who's that your boyfriend? I wouldn't be surprised since he's just as ugly as you, you stupid idiot girl." My dad says.

"Well yea. He is my boyfriend." I said

John comes out of nowhere and starts firing at them.

They all fall down and that brings a smile to my face.

My dad was getting ready to fire at us again, but his gauntlets broke.

I laugh "man, your an idiot."

I get up and so does Chris, my body ached and hurt but I ignored it.

Chris punched him and I stood by and watched.

"You killed my brother! You killed Keith! And you are right about one thing! I am a piece of shit, I'm a piece of shit for not believing May about how your a bad person! All of it! I'm a piece of shit for not killing you in your sleep!" 

My dad laughed. I frowned and asked Adrian for his gun.

"Adrian, give me your gun." I say to him holding out hand and he does he smiles slightly.

Chris picked up a gun as well.

I shot him, no hesitation, while my brother took hesitation, he couldn't. I smiled and handed Adrian his gun back.

"Thanks." He says

Chris was upset. I could tell.

He fell on his knees and cried.

"Dude this is a really weird time for you to be doing your face exercises." Adrian says

"He's crying you asshole." John says

Adrian awkwardly patted his back "Adrian, your not helping." I mutter and pull him back.

We stood there, while he cried.

I couldn't help but feel a little sadness, not a lot. But I knew that Chris would be extremely upset, I don't know if I should have even done that.

—————————————————————————

The drive back was interesting.

We were getting eagly fixed and vigilante wanted to shoot the veterinarians.

"V! Seriously! Stop. Come on" I try to ask hin to put the gun down.

"Dude he saw us, peacemaker, me, and May are wanted what else are we gonna do?" Adrian says.

"Their scared for their fucking lives v! Come on man. Your gonna get us in more trouble if you kill them." I say to him.

"Do we really have to kill these people?" John asked harcourt.

Harcourt sighs "no.. we'll tie them up and by the time it's morning comes in we'll be long gone." She says.

"They've seen our faces." Adrian says

"If we can't destroy the butterflies today it won't matter."

"Okay." He says and puts his gun down.

I pull him aside. I groan "seriously Adrian?"

"What? I'm just trying to protect you. I love you too much to were if anything happened I wouldn't be able to  forgive myself." He says

I sigh "And I appreciate the thought but.. killing innocent people isn't gonna help our case."

"Your right, I'm sorry." He mutters.

——————————————————————————

Anyways I'm almost done with this 😭 once season 2 comes out hopefully I'll update it more if we get more vigilante.