Part 10

We came back to headquarters happy, happy we did something for the world, happy that we accomplished something.

"Well this is good work, we are gonna have to sort through this and see what we find." Murn says.

"But that can all wait until tomorrow, get some rest." Adebayo does a little dance as I laugh and my boyfriend asks if I wanna stay with him.

I obviously say yes.

———————————————————————————

Harcourt added me, adrian, adebayo, john and Chris into the "11th street kids" groupchat.

There was a picture she sent of us all dancing and having fun, I couldn't help but smile.

My boyfriend was finishing up his shift at fennel fields as I went to my apartment and waited for him to be done, I just knew he was smiling.

He sent a merman emoji, his favorite emoji. And I laughed  I sent a heart emoji.

——————————————————————————

When my boyfriend got off I picked him up

"You know I love you so fucking much." He said while taking off his hat and I laughed "and I love you more."

we hung out watching movies, eating popcorn, leaning on each other's shoulders, and overall having a good time.

I smiled at him when he fell asleep on my shoulder and I drifted off eventually as well... but I quickly got a picture before.

I smiled at him and then fell asleep, not a care in the world of tommorow.