Part 8

As we were in the van with harcourt driving and my brother and Adrian totally jamming out I sighed.

"What's wrong babe? Seriously. You look like you've seen a ghost." Adrian asked me.

I groaned "it's nothing. Just your guys bullshit."

"Ahh but you know you love our bullshit!" Adrian says.

Harcourt turns off the music "alright that's enough!"

"Thanks harcourt!" I yell at her.
———————————————————————————
"So it's just the six of us against an alien invasion?" Chris asks.

"And Murn." Harcourt replies

I don't even know what they were talking about.

Hanoi rocks, Deepstates, rock bands, concerts.

As we got there we all got out, this was gonna be dangerous, and we all knew it.
——————————————————————————
We left the van and got ready they were talking about lesbians and fingerbanging? Whatever.

We were all ready and about to go when the sounds of chainsaws interrupted harcourt.

"Seriously Adrian. Seriously." I mutter.

"What? I think me having a chainsaw is a great idea! And it makes me more hot you know you love it babe!" I groan

Harcourt tries to talk above him and he turns off the chainsaw.

"You are not taking a chainsaw." Harcourt says as I nod .

"Ugh fine, you guys are no fun, I'm never ever going to fucking kill someone with a fucking chainsaw ever that is so not fair!" He says and puts up the chainsaw and wraps his arms around my neck as he walks beside me.

Harcourt, me, and vigilante were on a team. Vigilante would not let me go with my brother so I just sighed and said "Alright! alright!"
————————————————————————-
My brother and adebayo went to question.

Me, Adrian, and harcourt and snuck in. We had to be extremely careful.

Harcourt opened a box to see if there was butterfly food.

"Shit theres so much.."

Well. We are screwed