Part 3

Yea that didn't work out.

I found out that the team put my father in jail, obviously I was happy, I couldn't tell Chris he still loved dad.

I don't see why he still loved him, he put us through hell and back.

While me, Adrian, and Chris were in the car, Chris obviously had to say something.

"Hey swing by my dads on the way home, he's got a helmet I think I can use in all this."

My eyes widened "Chris, let's just not, alright? I'm sure you have some other helmets, besides maybe dads not even home. Seriously let's just go ho-"

"Nah I don't, let's just stop by and if he's not home I'll find a way in."

I groaned and sunk in my chair, the music talking over the silence.

I didn't listen the rest of the way, all I could make out was them arguing and Adrian thanking my brother for putting him through torture.

As we pulled up, anxiety fills me. Shit.

I quickly get out. "What helmet do you need? I'll get it for-"

"No it's fine I'll get it myself just stay in the car." He said sounding a little pissed

"Ok.." I said hesitantly, hopefully he just thought he wasn't home.

I sat in the back, tension in the air. Adrian took off his suit as I awkwardly sat uncomfortably, worried, and just really nervous.

"Hey may, you coming in with me or..?"

"Yea." I say opening the door.

We walked in, not expecting much, then we entered the "storage closet" as my brother described it.

"The suit has gaps in it." Adrian points out.

"I thought I told you guys to wait in the car!"

"All the radio stations were commercials." He replies.

"Well I guess your dads pretty brainy for a racist to make a room like this." I start laughing

I wasn't really paying attention to much to what they were saying, something about a duck in a human costume? Whatever.

My brother pushed Adrian. "Hey, hey, chill out guys." I say.

As we walked outside the old man neighbor said "I thought you ran away. A superhero has a coterie  of supervillains, do you have a coterie of supervillains?" Chris was pissed at that.

They were talking about Batman I rolled my eyes. "Chris come on!" I tried to get him in the car.

Then all of a sudden he said something. "Soon enough with an attitude like that, your a supervillains, your gonna end up with your father in prison soon enough!"

Chris looked at the neighbor and then at me as I looked panicked, pretty sure I was visibly nervous. "Shit" i Mutter.

We got back in the car, Chris was very mad. "I knew." I said quietly.

"What..? YOU KNEW? AND YOU DIDNT BOTHER TO TELL ME? HES OUR FATHER FOR GODS SAKE! YOU THREW OUR OWN FATHER IN PRISON. GET THE FUCK OUT, NOW" I tense up and nod slightly as Adrian slowly down and looks at me.

"Take care, Adrian." I say I didnt wanna look at my brother.

——————————————————————————

Sorta short whatever 😂 hope you enjoyed I'll update again later