Part 9

One of the workers jumped up. Really high.

We sneak into another room where it's being created.

"Holy.." I whisper.

They spotted us and screeched. They all ran towards us. We ran towards the exit. I was right behind them.

I closed the gate, and we all fired at them.

They all suddenly bombarded through the gate and we ran, I shut the door knowing it wasn't enough.

They were all angry and banging on the door.

We were in some computer room, as harcourt told John Adrian pulled me urging me to step infront of him.

"I'm fine." I whispered.

"Their on their way." Harcourt told us. Thank god cause they were mad, and they really wanted to get in.

Harcourt looked through a computer, looking for anything that could help as all of a sudden we hear a growling.

Adrian pulled me behind me. "There's a fucking gorilla!" Harcourt yells. All of us are thrown. I stumble for my gun.

I groaned and continued looking for my gun or knife. Nope. That's not it. Nope.

There was an explosion outside.

The room was on fire, everything was messy, I couldn't see much. But I fired blindly and so did harcourt and Adebayo.

Adrian stabbed the gorilla but got hit. This seemed helpless.

"CHRIS!" I yell before he is about to get pounded by a gorilla. Really we are about to die to a fucking gorilla.

But the noise of a chainsaw whirs and all hope is regained.

John just killed a gorilla. With a goddamn chainsaw.

It looked like they were getting along better.

Everything seemed pretty good at the moment, despite being bloody.

Adrian was smiling, laughing and jamming out , so was I and everyone else.

We were all happy.

I smiled at my brother who was attempting to get closer to harcourt, and it seemed to work.

I laughed at my boyfriend being well.. Adrian.

We all smiled at laughed and danced, life seemed really good.

Well...