Part 4

Of course it had to end like that.

I still don't have anywhere to go or to stay. I sigh and walk, my feet aching and aching and begging me to stop.

Murn called me a few minutes later.

"Hey I just got off the phone with your brother. He's really pissed, he won't come back. He's going to see his dad. I want you to go with Adebayo and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid."

"Alright. I'm on my way."

I walked towards the office and ran in the car, it was weird without everyone making loud noise or blasting music.

———————————————————————————

Chris's pov:

"Listen i just told you those people weren't best friend material." Vigilante says, he's really getting on my goddamn nerves.

"Hey I'm sorry man, I wasn't more compassionate about you being tortured and everything."

"Aw, get out of here! Are you kidding me? Come, that's- that's stupid, dude. I was being stupid." Vigilante says.

"Hey do you want me to take you to see your dad?" He asks, maybe he's not that bad.

"Yea, even though I know he's a racist."

"Shouldn't you kill him then?"

"What dude no! He's my dad, I'm not gonna kill my dad!" This guy.

"Why not?"

"Because I love him, may hates him but I love him."

"Oh."

"My dad and I both hate crime that's the only thing we have in common, okay. He makes stuff for me!"

He went on about how his dad pretended to be gay to get away from him.

It was quiet, too quiet.

"Hey, you know... your sister has gotten more hot than the last time I've seen her, I mean like wow." Vigilante says. What the f-

"Dude what! That's my sister! Are you trying to fuck my sister?!"

"Maybe." He says and blushes slightly.

"Gross man, gross!"

"Wait so... do you know if she likes me back or..?"

"I don't know.. all I know is that she acts differently around you, more happy, more herself, more confident! She's like a totally different person around you! She hates me and I might have made it worse."

"She'll forgive you." He says quietly.

The rest of the ride was quiet.

———————————————————————————

Mays pov:

As we finally arrived we pulled up infront of them.

"Hey peacemaker!" Adebayo tries

"Fuck off adebayo and may!"

"We screwed up okay. That doesn't mean you should ruin what we are doing!" Adebayo says and runs up to him.

"Was it murn, May, harcourt."

"No, no- I - I really shouldn't say.."

"Economos?!"

Bingo.

She explained how they did it.

"I can't just abandon him in there, I need to talk to him."

I push him slightly "come on chris.. seriously .. don't. He will just make everything worse!"

He pushes me back more, and harsher, making me fall back onto the cold hard pavement, I fell really hard. "I don't care may. He's our father, you never cared for him,"

"Yeah! I never cared for him because he doesn't care about us!"

He scoffs and says "whatever."

"We all know what he's done to you!"

"You don't know shit!"

"We do.. it's-its in your files."

I visibly was about to cry, nice.

"What's it say?"

"Nothing just.."

"He's fucked up okay! People change!"

"Your dad is not a good man! Not to the world and especially not to you!" She says and he walks in.

Shit. When he pushed me down I was bleeding. A lot.

"Well he has to do what he has to do I guess.." he says

"I take it your vigilante." Adebayo says and I try to hold a laugh.

"Shit. May! Are you good?"  Adrian asks now noticing I was bleeding out a lot.

"Yea- yea- I'm -im fine."

"You don't sounds fine, come on." Adebayo says and i go into the car, my Vision was slightly blurred, I had been hurt last mission really bad, a gunshot wound and a stab wound, I was barely alive.

And it seemed like when my brother pushed me down he reopened the stab wound.

"Shit shit shit!" I groan as i try to move as Adebayo tries to help.

Well this is gonna be a long day.