Part 13

I wake up On a couch, headquarters couch to be exact.

Surprisingly I was only out for a few hours, it was surprising because I lost a whole lot of blood.

"Hey." I heard someone say in the chair next to me.

"Adrian." I muttered weakly.

"You know... your brother is really pissed cause I accidentally broke his phone." He laughed slightly.

I sighed.

"I'll be back in a little, babe, just give me a minute." He said and I nod.

—————————————————————————

"You kept Goff?!" I heard Murn yell.
I didn't hear the rest of the conversation really.

He came back in the room shortly with my brother "listen may. I'm sorry I could've protected you and-"

"It's fine." I say and take out the shots in me.

"I'm fine." I say again

My brother looked at me sadly and nodded.

————————————————————————

"What's going on! No seriously there's something going on you think me and vigilante are to stupid to notice." My brother says clearly pissed

"We have reason to believe that the butterflies have a cow." Adebayo stated.

I knew about it, I knew that Murn was a butterfly from day 1, it's really easy to connect dots. I knew about the cow, everything.

"We leave at noon to kill the cow! Including May!"

I heard Adrian try to talk him out of making me go, I really appreciated it but I was fine and felt better.

"Knock knock." Adrian says knocking on the door and opens it.

"Hey. So, I don't know why but Murns making you go tomorrow to some ranch. I tried talking him out of it but he won't listen"

"It's fine Adrian, I wanna go anyways." I mutter as I smiled at him.

"I promise. We will forever be together. Until the day we die. I love you." I say and he smiles at me.

———————————————————————-

"Where's my brother?" I ask confused after talking to Adrian still.

"I don't know, think he's with harcourt or something." He says

"Got it."

I put my head on his shoulder and he ran his hand through my hair. Then something on the news came up.

An old cop said that there was indeed a diary, my head perked up and I went to tell Chris.

"I thought you didn't write a diary?" Asked Adrian

We went upstairs and there it was, the tv playing.

They were connecting the dots.

"Find and stop the peacemaker by any means necessary." He finished.

"What the fuck-"