Part 14

We were panicking, no clue what to do.

The police are chasing my brother, which makes me a target as well.

I Remember everything that day. The day where my dad forced my brothers to fight. The day my brother died. When he died, how he died and what happened.

It's like a ghost haunting me except it actually happened.

Me and Adrian were outside while my brother was in the bathroom.

Adrian knocked on the door "hey you good in there?" He asks.

My brother is clearly upset about something.

"You think he's a bird?" Adrian asks

"Bird?" Me and my brother question.

"Like goff."

"Butterfly, Adrian not bird." I remind him.

"A butterfly is a type of bird." Adrian tries to defend himself

"A butterfly is a bug!" Chris says.

We walk into another room, "the diary is a fake?" Adrian asks

"Of course it's a fake. If I was gonna write a diary, it wouldn't be a diary it'd be a fucking journal."

"Well I would read anything you write dude." Adrian says, "I bet you could do some bomb poetry"

John walks in "dude, I thought you said you didn't write a diary."

"I didn't! Did you see that thing?" Chris says "it looked like it fell out of my vagina!" Weird comparison but alright..

"Do I look like the type of guy to stay up all night collaging jupiters and aliens and shit to put on the front of my fucking diary?"

"If I made a collage I would put all four of us with dolphins." (I removed the fucking woman part because that would be weird with Chris being her brother and stuff)

"Where are you going?" John asked my brother.

"Me, vigilante, and May might as well get this done before they find us."

"Get what done?" Me and Adrian ask in sync.

"Kill the fucking cow."

"Chris, seriously we can't do this alone."

"Alright then, me and vigilante will go alone then." I groan and say "fine."

———————————————————————————

John came alone as well.

Harcourt called Chris, Chris didn't answer.  He poo didn't wanna answer because he didn't know who planted the diary, he didn't trust anyone.

And besides, my boyfriend and brother were having a good time. They were singing.

"Aren't you guys being a little nonchalant about all this?" John asks

"I agree, seriously this thing could get us all killed." I say.

"There's no wrong time to rock!" My brother says.

Well.. now would be the wrong time.

All of a sudden out of nowhere something hit the car.

We all fell down. I hit my head, Adrian pulled me up. "Thanks." I mutter.

Something cut into the van I realized it by only the hands.. the white dragon. My father.