Part 5

All I remember much of is Adrian worrying and asking continually if I was okay and Adebayo driving me somewhere.

I wake up in a bed, out of my old suit and clothes.

"I tried calling your brother he didn't answer." Said harcourt.

"Of course he didn't."

"But that vigilante friend of his said that peacemaker is upset and blames himself for it, he said he will try to visit you when he wakes up."

I smile slightly.

"Your wound during your previous mission was open, Murn says its fully healed now, and it shouldn't reopen again."

"Thank you, so can I leave now?"

"If you feel like it yes."

I got up, the wound hurt but I would deal with it.

"Tell me if you need anything." I nod and smile again "thank you."

"No problem."

———————————————————————————

I knocked on my brothers door, he was supposed to be sleeping but he texted me to come over so here I am.

"May?" He says and opens the door.

"Heyyyyy..." he hugged me softly. "Listen, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to, Dad hates me, I'm so sorry you were right."

I sighed "listen. I forgive you it's just... you forgive him so much."

He sighs and says "I know and I'm sorry but... he's our dad.. "

"I know. I won't bother your sleep." I hugged him and waved goodbye.

———————————————————————————things were seeming great in my life, I forgave my brother, he's sorry, everything is better so far.

Well..

Judo master apparently got on the loose. He beat the crap out of John.

My brother chased him as I stood by upstairs helping John.

"Your fine. Your okay. Stay calm alright?" I mutter.

I patch him up, as I hear my brother and judo master fighting.

I ignore it and put my thoughts into helping John.  But I also thought "come on Chris."

Adebayo went down and.. I hear a gunshot.

Holy crap. Adebayo shot judo master.

They both helped judo master upstairs. Atleast that was over

Together. (Adrian chase.)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara