Part 22

Soon after that, Chris comes in and sees them cuddling.. in the hospital bed.

"What the fuck!" He said, and shut the door behind him.

"Chris!" May said, and pushed Adrian off. He whined and then stood up.

"Hey..." Adrian said awkwardly

"I'm gonna fucking strangle you-" Chris started and walked over to Adrian.

"Chris! Chris! Stop!" May said, as Adrian backed up behind a wall and Chris in front of him.

He was pissed that he left them like that. Left his sister like that.

"That was a total dickhead move!"

"I know, I know, and I'm sorry but we talked it out-"

"What's that?" May interrupted and pointed to Chris's cheek.

"What's w-"

"Oh my god, dude, seriously?" Chris said to himself as he looked in the mirror.

"Amelia I'm guessing?" May said, laughing at him.

"Shut up." He groaned and totally forgot about how mad he was at Adrian.

"I'm happy for you, man!" Adrian said, silently hoping that he had indeed forgotten and wasn't gonna rip his throat out.

"Thanks... But you better promise you're not leaving again, yeah?"

"I won't."

"And you two better stay 2 feet apart everytime I'm in the room because that shits nasty."

"Yes sir." Adrian saluted, to which May and Chris gave him a confused look for.

"And you two better not fuck while I'm away! Because I don't want any nieces or nephews."

"Well...."

"Well...?"

"We did fuck before you got he-" Adrian started.

"Adrian!" May scolded.

"Sorry."

"I'm leaving."

"Have fun with Amelia, just not too much fun." May said, laughing as he rolled his eyes and left the two alone.

"So.. did they ever tell you when you can leave?" Adrian asked.

"In a couple days. The psychical therapy helped a lot so it should be soon." May said, as she read a book.

"That's nice. I think after we should get our own apartment. Y'Know? Just live somewhat of a normal life."

"I'd love that." May smiled at him and gave him a peck on the cheek.