Ch. 16 Being Watched

Unknown P.O.V.

     Why doesn't Shane want me? Why does he want that fat bitch? I have wanted him since I saw him the first time I went to a party at the MC club house. I was warned from day one that he never hooks up with club whores. I told my friend, that took me to the party, that I could get him to be with me. I was told that he already  had an Old Lady but she had went missing when they were 18. She was the love of his life and he staunchly refuses to just hook up for the sake of it. I said I could get him to cave but I have now been proven wrong. I have tried every trick in my arsenal but to no avail. I want Shane and I can't have him no one can. As I watch him kiss and snuggle up to that fat bitch in the hospital bed, I begin to formulate and plan to once again show Shane my love and to get rid of Her.

Shane's P.O.V.

    I can't  shake the feeling that I am being watched. Off and on over the last four years I have felt the same feeling. It all started after the party that hook place the night I became president. I have no idea who it is. I've mentioned what has been going on to my men but I think I need to mention it my girl.
     "Sorsha, My Love."
     "My Shane. Is there something you need? I just want to snuggle up with you and sleep until I can't sprung from this medical prison." Sorsha cracked a smirk and she rubbed sleep from her eyes.
     "Yes. I wanted to talk to you about something that has been going on for a few years. I have been stalked for the last four years. It all started about a week after the party announcing me as president of the club. Over the years I have received gifts ranging from slutty to disturbing. This person has even managed to leave gifts in my room. One time I even came out of the shower to find my room decorated with rose petals, candles, and naked pictures of me that I have no idea how they managed to take."
     "Shit, Shane."
     "I am mentioning it now because I am getting the feeling that we are being watched but I didn't see anyone. Whenever I have had that feeling before something happens or a gift shows up. I hadn't had this feeling since just before the girls showed up.
     Gently placing a hand on either side of his face, Sorsha lightly kissed his lips before replying. " No matter what is going we can face it together as a family. I love you and I know you would do whatever it took to protect all of us. Once I am out of here we will figure out a plan to take care of your stalker. We will get our happily ever after."

Unknown P.O.V.

     Stalker? I am no stalker. That bitch. I will not allow her to poison him against me. She isn't the love of Shane's life. I am!