Ch. 17 Killing Plans

Unknown P.O.V.

     Shane, my love, has yet to leave that bitch's hospital room. I tried getting to their daughters last night so I could force her to give Shane back to me. Shane is mine. But those bratty twins and still in hiding and under protection. What does Shane see in her? After being unable to get the girls I spent the night coming up with a plan of action. Currently sitting on the bitch's breakfast tray, is a letter for her to read. If the letter doesn't work, when she is released from the hospital and the twins are back with her, I will kidnap them, torture them, and then kill them for daring to try and take Shane away from me. With the three of them gone Shane will finally give himself to me. Glancing into her hospital room, I discreetly crack the door so I can hear and observe her response.

Sorsha P.O.V.

     Grabbing the cup of coffee off my breakfast tray, I hand it to Shane before picking up an envelope laying underneath it. Taking a glance at the piece of paper inside I began to shake in fear and anger.
      "What's wrong, love?" Shane had noticed my change in attitude.
      "Listen to this." I began to read the letter out loud.

Bitch,
I don't know what spell you cast to take my Shane away from me but you have better give him back. He has been mine for the last four years and I am not giving him back. I don't know what hold you have over him or how you convinced him to be with you. How could such a fine man as Shane want to be with fat bitch like you. If you don't follow my advice, I will make sure you and your daughters experience extreme pain with the tortures that I am planning. This letter is your only warning. Release Shane or you all be released from this life. Oh, and never call me a stalker again . I am not a stalker. I am just possessive of what I consider mine.

     "Sorsha, please don't follow this letter. I can't live without you again." Shane was having a hard time fighting back tears. "I wish this stalking bitch would just leave me alone. I know anyone with a connection  would know about you or at least would have been told that I have an old lady and that I was off limits. Why won't this bitch leave me alone. I have loved you and only you since our freshman year."
     "I won't let her run me off. It took me twelve years to get back to you. I am never letting you go again."
     "I know. Even if you wanted to, I wouldn't let you go. I love you and only you. No one else would ever do. If I have to I will resign my presidency just so we can live a normal life together. You and the girls are more important to me than anything."

Unknown P.O.V.

     That bitch now has Shane calling me a stalker. I will make her pay. Why is my Shane being so cruel to me. I know he will love me if I can get his "old lady" and daughters out of the picture. Shane won't have to give up his presidency and I will soon be the Queen of the club. That bitch will burn.