Ch. 18 Warnings and Escalation

Shane's P.O.V.

     "Sorsha, my love, I think we may need to hold off on reuniting you and the girls until we can find out who this threat is coming from." I hated suggesting this, as I could see the sadness in her eyes, but I couldn't take the chance of never seeing them again.

     Fighting back tears, Sorsha responded "My head agrees but my heart doesn't. I wish we could just live peacefully and all together for once."

     "We will, my love. We will. I have a plan."

     "What is it?"

     "Patience. Everyone will find out later this evening. As soon as you are released we will be heading to the clubhouse."

 ******

     It's been about 6 hours since I brought Sorsha to the clubhouse. I was proud of the fact that all my men have warmly welcomed her in to the fold. I honestly hope that I don't have to give the club up but I gladly will to keep my family intact. Now that I have them they are more important then anything else I have in this life. Reaching my behind me to grab my drink off the bar, I felt something brush against my arm. Looking to my left I see Cia's much younger sister Kimmie. I think she is 20 but Cia and the traitor took custody of her when she was 15 or 16. I can't stand how clingy this girl is but I have always tried to be nice. "Hi Kimmie. I haven't seen you around with Cia in awhile."

     "I have been traveling and visiting friends around the country for the last few months. Who is the woman you came in with? Is she a cousin or something?"

     Something in her tone of voice and face doesn't sit well with me but I decide to answer her question anyway. "No. That's my Old Lady, love of my life, and mother of my children."

     "I thought you said years ago that you would never take an old lady."

     "I said I wouldn't take another one because I already had one and was just waiting for her to return. Now excuse me I need to make an announcement." Walking to the front of the room, I let out an ear piercing whistle to gain everyone's attention. "I want to thank you all far warmly welcoming my old lady in to the fold. Hopefully we will be able to bring the girls back soon. But as of right now we still need to keep them I hiding as there has been a threat made on their life."

     As the shouts of outrage quieted down at my announcement quieted down, I began to explain what had been going on for the last few years with my stalker and what had most recently taken place at the hospital. I also went on to explain how the stalker has now threatened the lives of my girls. I went on further to say that as soon as I find out who the stalker is I was going to make them pay and that it wouldn't matter in the slightest if the stalker was related to someone I this room. The stalker would pay with their life. Unbeknownst to me, while I was talking, my stalker had slowly slipped out a side to door to try and put their revenge plans into action.

Unknown P.O.V.

     How dare he. How dare he threaten to kill me when all I want to do is love him. His announcement changes my plan a bit because if I can't have him no one can. A few hours ago I found out where his twins have been hiding. I had followed one of the prospects to his mother's house after he left the clubhouse to take the girls some of their books and toys. I currently waiting on her front porch so I can get the brats. Hearing the door open, I turned to face the woman when she spoke.

     "Hello, Kimmie."