Chapter 19 Discovery

Shane's P.O.V.

"Prospect, why isn't your mom answering the door?" I was doing my best to stay calm but the longer we waited for Mrs. Prost to answer the door the more pissed I became. Decan, the prospect, was beginning to look nervous.

"I am not sure Prez. She would never leave unless it was an emergency and not without calling or leaving some kind of sign. Let me pick the lock. She took my spare so that she was the only one with a key until everything is settled."

I waited impatiently while he got to work, all the while tapping my foot in annoyance. Hearing the look click open, I shoved past Sedan and walked into a sight I wished I hadnt. There in the middle of the living room floor lay the bloodied and beaten body of Mrs. Prost. Kneeling down beside her, I touched her hand and she opened her eyes and started to speak.

"Shane the girls are gone. Kimmie took them."

"What? Why?"

"She said if she can't have you no can. She said to tell you that you have 24 hours to profess your undying love or you will get the girls back in pieces. I tried, Shane, I really tried to stop her."

"I know you did. I don't doubt that. Prospect, get your mom to Doc and then get back to club house. A bitch is going to die tonight."

"Will do Prez."

Quickly walking out the door, I made a call the new VP and told him to make sure that Cia didn't leave. Cia was also going to face retribution. I gave her a pass with Bowser. But with her sister being responsible for for stalking, threatening, and kidnapping my girls Cia was also going to pay. There was no way she couldn't have known about how psychotic and delusional Kimmie was. Both of those Bitches are going to pay.

Serena's P.O.V.

My eyes felt heavy and gritty as I struggled to open them. And my head was really hurting. What happened was the question that ran thru my mind as I slowly began to see light. Oh! The nasty woman hurt Granny Prost before knocking Shawna in the head what the handle of a gun and then me, I think. Shawna! Where's my sister? Finally opening my eyes and turning to the side I see My Twin staring back at me crying.

"Serena, what happened? I want Daddy and Mommy."

"I don't know what happened and I want them too. Mommy should be getting out of the hospital soon. I heard Granny and her son talking. Her son told her Mommy had woken up. Daddy will find us."

" Don't count on it you bastards."

Looking up we see that nasty woman standing over us, twirling several long pieces of rope in her hands. "Daddy loves us and will come for us. He won't let you get away with this." Shawna shouts as she kicks the nasty woman in the leg. 

Shawna is punched in the stomach before the woman speaks. "I will say it again. Don't count on it you bastards. Your mother and you both stole Shane from me. He is meant to be mine and mine only. So if I can't have him I will make sure your mother never will. Once I have your Daddy by my side I will make him watch as I kill you both before killing him. Your body pieces will then be left for your mother to find."

I was stunned speechless. I hope Daddy finds us soon. I don't want Shawna or myself to die. I just lay on the bed silently with  tears pouring down as the nasty woman tied our hands and feet to the bed. When the last knot was tied she began to repeatedly punch and hit both me and Shawna with her fists and what ever else she could find. My last thought before passing out was Daddy please hurry!