1. Magic Shop

Kindly vote all chapt for bright future~ 🥺✨

---

The sun rose up early in the morning, and one girl already wake up to prepare for her day.

Brushed her teeth.

Wash her face.

Eat her toast.

Then she walk out from her house in her casual clothing, riding her bicycle towards her workplace with a joyful smile.

People around the street already know who she is. It's because she's always in the same neighborhood from the day she was born. So everyone greet her on the way to work.

"Aigo good morning dear~" - Ahjusshi 1

"Good morning mister~" - Jimin

"Annyeonghaseyo Jimin-ah~" - Ahjumma 1

"Annyeonghaseyo Ahjumma~" - Jimin

"Ohoo Yu agasshi~!" - Ahjusshi 2

"Ne~~ Ajhusshi~" - Jimin

That's how her day everyday on the way to work goes, greeted by people at her neighborhood. She didn't work that far actually. Maybe about 1km from her house.

When she arrived at her workplace, she parked her bike outside the shop and inhale the morning fresh air happily with smile on her face. Today was such a refreshing day.

"What a nice day~ I wonder if something good gonna happen today?", she smiled and finally enter the flower shop.

Yu Garden.

"Aeri-ya~~ Uchinaga Aeri~~", Jimin called Aeri but the girl--- Actually... the ghost she's calling was nowhere to be seen. Jimin look around but Aeri wasn't at the shop.

"Huh? She's not here again? What's wrong with her these few days...", Jimin said and then walk towards the counter to wear her apron.

Yu Jimin was a 22 years old girl who live alone managing her late family flower shop. Oh! Also she can see ghost since she was 10. So she already get used to it.

Aeri? A ghost she met since the first day she work at the shop. Even tho Aeri is a ghost. She was totally friendly and didn't look scary at all. She always there with Aeri and Jimin love to have a ghost-friend like Aeri.

Ring!

The bells on the door rang, signing that her first customer is arrived. Jimin take a look at the front door to see there's also Aeri walking right behind the customer.

"Welcome~", Jimin smiled towards the customer and peeking at Aeri again, then focusing again to what the customer gonna say.

"Can I have a bouquet of flowers? Today is my girlfriend birthday~", the customer smiled. Jimin nodded her head and write something on the paper.

"What a nice boyfriend are you sir~ Sure! I will make a bouquet for you", Jimin said leaving the customer waiting at the counter while Aeri following where Jimin headed to.

"Why are you looking at me like that?", Aeri ask Jimin who currently choosing flowers.

"Where did you go these few days? You're always disappear all of sudden", Jimin said while picking the flowers, her voice slow enough until the customer couldn't hear her conversation with her ghost friend.

"Ah~ Actually, there... this puppy. You know? Puppy? This one has pointy ears. Sharp teeth. Killing claws. Soft paws. Cold eyes---"

"Cold eyes? All puppy supposed to have cute eyes, my friend", Jimin sighing in disbelief.

"So you do know puppies~", Aeri giggled.

"Ofcourse I know, you idiot! It's not like I've never seen a puppy in my entire 22 years life on earth. Now get back to the point", Jimin stand up from her flower-picking position and walk towards the counter again to wrap the flower. So Aeri just followed Jimin again while trying to explain.

"Okay so there... this cold looking puppy. I think she was abandoned by her owner? She was there~ alone inside a box 10 meters away from here", Aeri said and finally Jimin is done wrapping the flowers.

"How much will it be?", the customer ask.

"10 thousand won, sir~", Jimin said and handed the flower to the customer. Then he paid it and walk out from the shop after thanking Aeri for her work.

"Okay so now tell me in detail... You found a puppy inside a box 10 meters away from my shop?"

"Yup! She's been there for 5 days already. No one give her food so I did. I steal dog foods from the nearby store hehehe~", Aeri grin happily but then she get a smack from Jimin. Don't find it strange cuz Jimin definitely has another ability. The ability to touch ghost.

Plak!

"Ouch! Heyyyy that's hurt!", Aeri wincing in pain.

"YAAA ITS NOT LIKE I'M A POOR GIRL WHO CANNOT EVEN BUY DOG FOOD, YOU FOOL! HOW DARE YOU STEAL FROM OTHERS!", Jimin look at Aeri with her fiery eyes. Aeri just pout after took 5 steps away from Jimin.

"Hing... Bad person....", Aeri sulked in sadness.

"So you always disappear because of that? To look at that puppy?", Jimin ask again and Aeri nod.

"Tch! Next time just ask me to buy foods for her! You don't need to steal! Even tho you're a ghost and people couldn't see your doings, that wasn't the right thing to do!", Jimin keep nagging at Aeri, making Aeri cover her ears.

"Fine fine! I understand Mom!" - Aeri

"Later after work, show me the puppy. Understand?" - Jimin

"Neeeeee neeeeeeee arasseo Yu Sajang~ Yu Daepyo~ Yu Babo---"

Slap!

"STOP WITH THE SLAP ALREADY!!!"

_______________________

tbc