16. Hope

Kindly vote all chapt for bright future~ 🥺✨

---

It's been a week since that day where both of them knowing each others feeling. Since then, Minjeong became more clingy towards Jimin. Even she want to go somewhere, she still need Jimin even tho she can just move her wheelchair by herself. But Jimin didn't mind it at all, since Jimin do know that taking care of Minjeong was something she need to do.

Last night, Minjeong couldn't sleep that much because she keep having ache on her leg. But she also didn't dare to wake Jimin up. Instead, in the morning she wake up before Jimin and she's sure look so tired.

"Kim Minjeong, are you alright?", Jimin ask while looking at Minjeong worriedly.

"Ah... I'm fine eonni~", Minjeong smiled weakly towards Jimin and the older girl could tell that Minjeong was lying, but at the same time, Jimin didn't want to fight back.

"If you feel dizzy, or hurt somewhere.... call me okay?", Jimin said to her while slightly smiling, stroking the younger girl head gently.

"Hmm~", Minjeong answered.

Jimin kneeled infront of Minjeong for a while, looking at the younger girl's leg. The cement was removed yesterday, so now Jimin could see how swollen Minjeong's leg is, with some dried stitches on her skin.

"I'm sorry~ I still need to go for work. Aeri gonna accompany you at home. Is that okay with you?", Jimin lifted her head up at look at Minjeong's face who silently enduring the pain.

"I'm fine with that~", SinB answered, short. Jimin letting out a weak sigh and stand up from her place.

"Then... bye~ See you on evening", Jimin smiled, slightly feeling guilty.

"Take care, eonni"

......................................

Minjeong was left at home together with Aeri. She didn't want to be a big burden to Aeri so everytime Aeri want to help her, Minjeong insisted saying that she can do all of that by herself.

"Are you alright, Minjeong?", Aeri asked as she could see how tired and weak Minjeong look.

"I'm okay eonni... no need to worry~", Minjeong answered while smiling to Aeri, trying to say to the ghost that she was totally fine, even tho she still can feel the pain inside her. Aeri could only sigh while looking at the girl that have been using her crouch for the first time.

Aeri slowly walk away from Minjeong's standing place, feeling a bit guilty that she didn't help her to drink the water. As she walk, suddenly Aeri heard a loud glass breaking sound coming from the kitchen.

PRAAAANG!!

"WHAT HAPPEN-- MINJEONG!!!", Aeri turned her head around to see the glass Minjeong holding just now already scattering on the floor, while Minjeong? She isn't there anymore, but only a white weak puppy was there, unconscious.

"No no nooo.... Kim Minjeong! Wake up!", Aeri panicked and hurriedly called Jimin using the house phone.

....................................

Jimin cycling her bike as fast as she can home as she heard that Minjeong was unconscious. Jimin tried so hard not to cry as she was worried sick about Minjeong, after remembering a dream she had last night.

A woman was appeared inside her dream, saying that she was Minjeong's mother who is already gone. She said to Jimin to take care of her daughter well, since Minjeong was just a human living in a puppy live. She also said that if Minjeong became too tired or holding too much pain, she might didn't make it as dogs only can live for 2-16 years.