7. Jeongie...?

Kindly vote all chapt for bright future~ 🥺✨

---

It's been 2 weeks since Jimin kept Jeongie. Through that two weeks, Jimin had the same dream about that specific girl 3 times already. Jimin also didn't tell Aeri about it. She don't know what god trying to tell her actually.

Everytime she wake up from her sleep, she always remember the face inside her dream.

That face.

That beautiful girl face.

Without Jimin knowing, she held her chest right after she opened her eyes, realizing that her heart was beating too fast. She also doesn't understand why her heart keep doing that.

This evening, Jimin came back from her work to see Jeongie was sleeping peacefully under Jimin's bed. Jimin could just smile while looking at her puppy.

"Geez... why in the world are you so cute, Jeongie~"

"This is strange tho....", Aeri said all of sudden while looking around, making Jimin who is curious with Aeri sudden words, looking at the ghost in confusion.

"Why?", Jimin ask.

"I've never see Kim Minjeong anymore after that day", Aeri lifting her shoulders.

"Kim Minjeong? Who?"

"That ghost I'm telling you about~ The one who had crush on you. She disappeared", Aeri said.

"Maybe... she's back to the afterworld?", Jimin said to Aeri. Soon Aeri didn't think about it anymore and decided to watch Tv as usual.

Suddenly something popped in Jimin's mind. Jimin walk towards the living room and sit right next to Aeri, making the ghost startled.

"Aishhh... you shocked me, girl!"

"Aeri... Tell me how that 'Minjeong' looks like", Jimin ask.

"Hmm.... she has pointy nose, round eyes, cute face, and all of that equal to... BEAUTY~", Aeri gesturing her hands in the air.

But why does Aeri explanation seems similar to the girl Jimin saw in her dream? Jimin thought. Maybe....

"Did she have short black hair?"

"Actually I don't know how to explain the hair. You can say it's short, but maybe... shoulder length short?"

"No way! It's the same!", Jimin thought inside her mind.

"Aeri... do you know what I'm thinking?"

"What?"

"I think the girl inside my dream was the same girl that you met that day"

"Then it's fate~ you two are destined to be together", Aeri grin while looking at Jimin with her... errr... strange looking eyes? Clapping her hands proudly, only making the human girl looking at her in annoyance.

"Mwoya...." - Jimin

.

.

.

..........................

Night comes and it's time for sleep. Jeongie climb up on Jimin's bed and lying down right next to Jimin. Jimin then caressed the puppy gently while trying to drove herself to sleep.

"God... please let me see her again. I beg you...", Jimin keep wishing to dream about that girl again and again, hoping that she could get a clear explanation about who is that girl actually.