2. New Home

Kindly vote all chapt for bright future~ 🥺✨

---

"Where is it?"

"There! You see that box?", Aeri pointed her finger towards the box at the end of the hallway. Jimin then walk towards that direction with a plastic with dog food inside it.

"Eoh... It's a white puppy~", Jimin smiled to her ears when she saw the puppy. It really look adorable, also lonely inside the box.

"See? Her eyes?" - Aeri

"Ah~ You're right! Her eyes looks cold. But still, cute~", Jimin then opened the dog food and poured it inside the box.

"Aigoo~ eat a lot sweetie~", Jimin said while squatting right next to the box, along with Aeri. They enjoyed watching the puppy eating it deliciously.

"She must be hungry~", Jimin smiled. Jimin do like dogs. But she just didn't dare to kept one. Maybe because there will be a lot of things to do later?

"I wonder what her name is", Aeri said.

"Hey pup, what's your name---"

"Excuse... me...", Jimin word was cutted when suddenly someone walk towards them with her head down. Jimin thought maybe that person saw Jimin talking to no one, then that person will ask Jimin if she's crazy or what.

"Are you the one who give Jeongie foods these few days?", the girl ask to Jimin. Jimin was confused with the question.

"Excuse me?"

"Ani... Everyday I came here to look at Jeongie whereabouts. But every time I came here, there's already food inside this box", the girl explain.

"A-Ah... Yeah~ Its me", Jimin answered.

Well there's no choice. Then couldn't Jimin say that she got a friend named Aeri who is ghost and she's the one who gave the puppy foods? Definitely not or that girl might giving a horror look towards her later.

"Thanks~", the younger girl smiled.

"Sorry to interrupt, but who is Jeongie?", Jimin ask the girl.

"That puppy. Her name is Jeongie. She's my puppy, few days ago. But my parents got into a big fight all of sudden because of her and abandon her right here...", Ning head was down because the fact is she do like Jeongie. But her parents doesn't.

"Eonni? Can I call you eonni? Can I ask you a favor?", she ask.

"Ah yes, sure~" - Jimin

"Would you mind... to keep her?", the girl ask to Jimin full with hope, so that Jeongie will not live inside the box by the hallway again.

"Errrr..... I..... I.....", Jimin couldn't give a straight answer. She thought for a moment, it would be nice to have a puppy at home. But this is too sudden, and she was taken aback with the request.

"KEEP IT! YU JIMIN BEAUTIFUL AMAZING ANGEL HEART! KEEP IT! KEEP IT! KEEP IT!", Aeri said right next to Jimin, making the girl annoyed and really want to punch the ghost right next to her. Glad that someone else was there or Aeri gonna be dead meat.

"A-Alright then~", Jimin answered but was a bit unsure with her own words.

"Yeay!! Thank you eonni!", the girl ran towards Jimin and hug her tightly in happiness. She's glad that someone could take care of Jeongie for her.

"You're welcome~", Jimin smiled and hug her back. Then they release the hug while smiling at each other.

"I'm Jimin. I work at that flower shop over there. You can find me there if you want~", Jimin said to her.

"I'm Ningning. Thanks eonni and I will come when needed. Thank you again eonni. Finally Jeongie can have a normal life again", Ning smiled happily. Aeri who is right there also smiling to see Ningning is happy.

.

.

.

...............................................

"Aigoo what a big box!", Jimin complained because she need to push her bike and lift the box at the same time.

"I already told you to let me lift that box!", Aeri said.

"Then, what will the people say if they saw a floating box? What will my neighbor say? Aigoo think rationally G!", Jimin nagging at Aeri again.

"Well~ Looks like I cannot help at all~", Aeri smirk.

After walk 1km and finally the two entered the house gate, Jimin finally gave the box to Yuju since no one will see them right now.

As they enter the house, Aeri bring out Jeongie from the box to let her walk freely while Jimin lay her back on the sofa.

"Gosh... This morning I thought something good gonna happen. But then... something bad happened~", Jimin sigh.

Jeongie climbed up the sofa and lying down right next to Jimin. Jimin just take a peek at the fluffy animal and continue to look elsewhere.

"Well... its not that bad tho. It's just a puppy. What harm will she even bring?", Aeri said and sit at a single person sofa right next to Jimin.

"I hope so...", Jimin said and finally closed her eyes to sleep. Maybe she was too tired today because of the 1km walk plus countless amount of customer she received today.

There's some plates she need to wash at the sink, but because she was tired, Jimin decided to sleep.

"Sleep well Jeongie~" - Jimin

"Woof" - Jeongie

________________________

tbc